AcaiBurn / Don't panic - easy way out of acaiburn mess

1 New South Wales, Australia Review updated:

Don"t panic - here is an easy way out!!!

I panicked after I had signed up for the 'free' acaiburn promotion and then got to this site and realised so many people have had problems with having extra money taken out of their accounts. I realised there was obviously some small print I had not read! I thought I would have to cancel my credit card in order to keep them away from my money.

I did however find an easier way to cancel my subscription with them:

I live in australia and I called all the acaiburn company numbers I could find and none of them worked.
I then wrote a letter to them asking politely to please end my membership with them and that I be sent no more of their products (I had already been sent the initial bottle of pills). I included my membership number and my contact details, including my email address.

I received an email a few weeks later from an acaiburn representative stating that they would no longer be sending me anything and that my membership was officially cancelled. I have had no contact from them since and they haven't taken any money out of my account (Apart from the initial 10 dollars of postage for the initial pill bottle).

The address I wrote to is:
Acaiburn,
Po box 10233
Des moines
Ia 50381

I also wrote the same letter to:
11 athabascan avenue,
Suite 240,
Sherwood park,
Alberta,
Canada t8a 6ht

Em

Comments

• La
      4th of Aug, 2009

Absolutely!!

• Da
      21st of Sep, 2009

Ok so i have just been charged like many of the others on this board

If you are from the the uk like me

Here are the numbers you need to call- its best to call via skype since it is free, also keep a note of the date you called and the cancellation numbers they give you

Acaiburn 1 800 659-3588

Insider secrets 18664073685 also may show up as vh access or worldclubfitness on your statement heres an alternative number to call 1-888-332-2707

Ebook 18664176059 this may show up as
    Healthmember on your statement, it is also known as weightloss resources a
    Here is an alternative number to call 1888-779-5303

You may also see these companies appear on your statement

My fitbalancer this company is also know as my diet partner
    Call this number 1-866-779-0323 to cancel or mail below (I just called)
    Customerservice@myfitbalancer.com.

Once you have cancelled you should get an email from the company keep these, as you can pass these onto your credit card company- but you must cancel all the above memberships otherwise the credit card company have to pay them.. My credit card company are useless i have had to chase up all these companies myself

Hope this helps

• Ki
      24th of Sep, 2009

I NEED SOME HELP

i live in australia and i really want to get out of this fricken ACAIBURN i've tried all the numbers nothing works. and i cant find my member number they keep taking small amounts out of my accounts and then this week they took out over 60 bucks i cant afford this crap but am having so much trouble getting out of it could someone please help me.
    my email is: kirsten_westcott@hotmail.com

thanks kirsten

• Tr
      24th of Sep, 2009

September 24, 2009
    Thanks to this board, I was able to access these customer service numbers (in the U.S.A.), and cancel VH Access and Elitepack credit card charges. Hopefully this will be the end of these charges! Thank you for your information! tb

5th of Jan, 2010

Hello,

I feel bad that there was some confusion when you placed your order. Complete customer satisfaction is our number one priority. That said, we do know that mistakes happen all the time. We do our best to avoid this by providing our Terms of Service on our order page right next to where you enter your credit card. We also have a separate link to our TOS from our home page. Did you take the time to read them before you placed your order? If not or if you are confused, I'd like to help you out.

I invite you to return the unused portion of your order so we can end our business relationship. If you are still covered by 30-day guarantee we will refund your money right away. We take our money back guarantee very seriously.

I'd also like to invite you to contact our customer support team, which is available 24/7. You can either call us at (8/8/8)-(5/9/1)-2/1/9/0 or use our Live Chat online support service. The Live Chat link is on our Contact Us page. It can help you out with most of the most common questions and concerns we receive.

We believe that we can work this out so that everyone will be happy. I can't wait to hear from you

(Andrew Thompson)