Acaiberry Detox Lp/bromcleanse / NEVER RECEIVED PRODUCT/ CHARGED CREDIT CARD FOR A SAMPLE

1 US Review updated:

Received a email about acai detox/bromo cleanse and wanted to try it. it was suppose to be a sample bottle for .99 free shipping. They charged me for the bottle 87.13. Now i never received the bromcleanse and they charge me 79.00 for that. This is diffently a scam.

Comments

• Jf
      Aug 21, 2009

I recieved the product but did not ask for it and they chged my credit card almost 300.00 dollars and won't ans. the phone what do I do????

• Rr
      Aug 22, 2009

I also received an e-mail for ACAIA Berry. The e-mail said, " Try ACAIA Berry free, just pay $3.95 for shipping and get your free trial." The Advanced ACAIA Berry company sent me the free bottle in April 2009. I called them back and canceled future shipments but they charged my credit card for $79.95 and didn't send anything else. So I paid for something I didn't receive. I have disputed the 2nd charge but the charged has now been added back to my credit card again for August 2009. Don't order this stuff from these people. It has chromium in it and caffeine. You can buy it in Walmart for $19.95, if you want to try it without the scamming deal. It doesn't work anyway.

D.R.

• Do
      Oct 06, 2009

I ordered the free ACAIA Berry and Bromacleanse (trail offer) with this I had no problems, but when I checked my bank sta tement I found charges I did not authorize. One came up as 1004 Keydiscount 2.com for $19.82 and another 1004 Dinnersave 2.com $19.82 and a third 0930 My Trainer $29.95. These were apparently imbedded in the original offer but I never saw them or order them. One of their customer service agents was very gracious and canceled/refunded the one charge, but I ran into a problem with the My Trainer as their customer service agents advised that was an "online" service and would not be refunded. I feel they are perpetrating a fraudulent business practice.
    DKB

• On
      Oct 19, 2009

Donibeau,

Our company represents some of the Fit Factory programs which may show on a billing statement as My Trainer. Fit Factory is a companion program that comes with various online health food or dietary supplements and I apologize for any misunderstanding that might have occurred when you purchased your product(s) online.

Your post mentioned that you have already contacted Customer service. Our company strives to give the highest standard of quality customer service, and if you feel you were not treated fairly, or would like to discuss additional issues, please contact me directly at [protected], or you may email me at [protected]@cshelp.org, and I will be happy to assist you with your concerns.

If you are another customer reading this and you have tried customer service and feel that we have failed you, or you feel you were mistreated in any way, please call me directly and the number above, or the customer service email, and I will be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,