Acai Burnfraudelent charges

I also have been charged twice for $4.95 once for $59.95 and now a charge for $29.95. I read too late all the complaints coming from ordering acai burn. I have submitted a complaint to the BBB in hopes of getting some resolution to this problem. I hope that more complaints are sent to the BBB so that they can shut down this company who is just fraudulently continuing to charge unsuspecting clients.

Comments

• Li
      Jan 03, 2009

I also ordered a FREE TRIAL package of this product, on the search page it stated 'Free Trial' just pay a small fee of '£3 S/H.'
    Upon accessing the www.acaiburn.com web page there were testimonials, etc., and a very nice picture of Brad Pitt and Angelina stating how great the product is. The web page also offered a 'FREE TRIAL' bottle containing a months supply of Acai Burn, 'ALL YOU PAY IS THE COST OF SHIPPING' which was stated as $4.95.
    Proceeding to the 'Are you eligible?' (Of course we are!) Filling out the order form with shipping and handling of $4.95 upon completion ...WOW... it now changes to $24.95 with no way to cancel the order. There was nothing to state that there was a higher charge for overseas postage, etc., and the initial webpage stated the price in £ sterling so it now starts screaming this is a scam.
    The product arrived 4 days later with an advice note which states an order charge of $60... Nothing mentioned of the FREE TRIAL that was promised on the Acai burn website. When the customer services were e-mailed it appears that it is not a 'Free Trial' but a 'free evaluation period' and if the product is not returned within the 14 days 'Trial Period' your credit card will be charged for the $60 +$24.95 s/h. The Acai Burn promise of a free months trial appears to be a snip at only $84.95.
    A Scam...You decide.

• Tr
      Jan 15, 2009

Hi,

I agree this is a scam but I noticed on the advertisement page there was a tiny line of copy which said add $20 for shipping outside USA & canada which I didn't mind if the product worked it would be worth it.

I got my product and have been charged for it. I was also charged for some sort of web use and for something else. I tried calling them but got an automated service, put on hold and then cut off costing me more money. I've sent the empty bottle back and asked for a refund and put a block on my credit card. I am still trying to contact them for my refund.

The pills didn't work for me at all either. In the history of my diets I've always had a weight loss every week. So far dieting with Acia Burn has produced no weight loss at all.

As for the photos of celebs if you look at the green tea advertisement going round the web it looks exactly the same set up and probably the same scamming company running it.

Kind regards,
    Tracy from the UK

• Pa
      Feb 02, 2009

Because, I 'm being bill for products.iWANT TO CANCEL AND NO ONE IS ANSWERING THE PHONE WHEN, I TRY TOO CALL.PATRICIA DEW IN LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY