Acai Burn / fraudulent credit charges
We made the mistake of ordering four (4) supplements online related to acai berry ffor "free trial offers", "just pay shipping". should have been 2 charges for $3.95, another for $4.95 & a last for $5.95. roughly $19 bucks plus tax for free trial's. all this started 8/10/09. to date our debit card has been hit with $525 worth of charges from the following companies:
Ph. no. found yet... jvr-supplements
[protected] golden health
Plus bank overdraft / return fees of $38.50 each for 12 valid purchases that didn't clear because of these unauthorized charges ($462).
We're looking at just under $1, 000 in unauthorized charges & fees from this $19 free sample!!!
The "samples" are sent in some cases from china with no invoice or packing slip to give you a clue as to how to return them.
The bank so far has been working with us to reverse some of the charges, but these unexpected deductions have caused household bills to be in delayed in payment.
The phone #s were almost all voice mails & the hoops you need to jump thru to get return addresses is just crazy.
In a poorly written email reply we're being told you can only return the unused portion within 15 days of purchase (not receipt) and then you pay shipping, and a 20% re-stocking fee!
More Acai Burn Complaints & Reviews
- Acai Burn - acai burn is a scam 
- Acai Burn - cancelling order 
- Acai Burn - solution! get your money back! 
- Acai Burn - trouble trying to cancel 
- Acai Burn - cancellation of product not being honored still billing your bank account after cancelling product within time limitacc 
- Acai Burn - charges and no refund 
- Acai Burn - took $378.16 out of my account
- Acai Burn - I have been charged 97 +99 $ and did not buy anything please check your record, I have only bought 2 acai berry before and I paid for that. 
- Acai Burn - failed to refund monies due 
- Acai Burn - overdraw of money