ABN Amro Credit Card / forcly activated some scheme of rs-4000 without my permission

1 India Review updated:

im regular custmer of abn amro credit card and the payments are regular of mine.my account has been charged for the scheme of show card without my permesion, when i got so many call from marketing for the same scheme of Rs-4000, i had strictly said no every time when the marketing persons called me.but they had ask me about my personal information & i had given it for verification purpose but they miss used it and activated that scheme, without my permission, and also i had complaint this to custcare and ask to show me the recording of the call done by the executive but they cant able to show me the same and not able to attend me for the same.so plz do some action about it.

Comments

29th of Apr, 2008

The same thing is currently happening to me. Even I received number of calls saying some Premiere Club facility (@4000+) for which I always said no.
    But my latest statement reflected that this amount is charged, so I called the customer care & said I never opted for thism offer. He has forwarded the call (said to concerned department); and the new call attendee also checked the details and said this will be reverted in next statemnt and I also checked with him/her that I dont have to pay this amount. Thus I paid the rest of the amount which I am due tp pay.
    After 2 days, now somebody called me from a Delhi number saying I payed less amount, I asked what is the less amount, he said, it is less amount than the minimum due amount. I clarified I paid full and the rest amount is not to be paid by me, which will be reverted in next statement, he handed the phone to his senior, who simply started saying all non-sense like you should pay, otherwise next statement cannot /will not be generated. Further he satrted talking bad (dhimaak hai...) because of which I just disconnected the call.
    I called the customer care to check about the details, the customer service associate said currently system is not working, so cannot see any details, and could not help now and call latter.

I think this is really very serious issue, needs to be properly addressed by the bank people.