ABN Amro Credit Card / Abuse!
I have an ABN AMRO credit card for more than 4 years. Frankly saying, I am not a proper payment maker. Every month only minimum payments. Sometimes once in two months. The bank's collection dept staff calls and they inform me the minimum payment amount. Last month a staff called and he asked me to pay the amount the same day. I was not able to pay the money the same day. The same person telephoned my mother back home in India and started abusing in very bad language. He started blackmailing her and spoken in very manner. After that I took the bank staff details and planning to complaint to higher authorities.
I hope this complaint will open to all who reads this letter, especially who deals with ABN AMRO Bank in UAE.
More ABN Amro Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- ABN Amro Credit Card - Harrasing calls from collection agency of a paid card 
- ABN Amro Credit Card - Undue charges against my credit card 
- ABN Amro Credit Card - Rude behavior of executive! 
- ABN Amro Credit Card - Harassing Call by Collection Agents
- ABN Amro Credit Card - Inappropriate Debit Charges 
- ABN Amro Credit Card - INTEREST CHARGED AGAINST PAYMENT MADE
- ABN Amro Credit Card - forcly activated some scheme of rs-4000 without my permission 
- ABN Amro Credit Card - Wrong statement transaction!