Abercrombie & Fitch Clothes / Clothes
Okay, so like any other teenager, I like clothes. I LOVE fashion. But something is keeping me from stepping it up. And that persons name is ABERCROMBIE AND FITCH. I love the clothes, they all look so pretty. But there is one problem. Not a lot of people can wear them. Why? I will explain.
Because everything is just too small! No one is that skinny! It's like you walk in, find a cute tee, and look at the sizes; Small, X Small, Anorexic, Bulemic, and Malnourished. Then a little part of yourself DIES inside of you because oh, you CAN'T WEAR IT.
My opinion is that they should either enlarge the sizes by a little, or make a XL in girls.
I'm not saying they should change it because I'm "fat" and it just "isn't fair", but because the sizes are just ridiculous!
And not to mention by making an XL in girls sizes, that they would attract more customers.
Comment with your thoughts. Do you agree?
More Abercrombie & Fitch Clothes Complaints & Reviews
- Abercrombie & Fitch - Stupid company policies 
- Abercrombie & Fitch - Order not received, no help from customer service 
- Abercrombie And Hollister - environment 
- Abercrombie & Fitch - refuses refund for returned merchandise 
- Abercrombie & Fitch - They owe me $256.00 
- Abercrombie & Fitch Stores - online order cancelled but still processed
- Abercrombie & Fitch Stores - terrible
- Abercrombie & Fitch - Dirty shirt
- Abercrombie & Fitch - Avoid at all costs!
- Abercrombie & Fitch - Totally unprofessional!