Abella Mayfair / unauthorized charges on my credit card
4 unauthorized charges on my credit card. I have been out of town my best friend is dying of cancer, my other friend was just operated for breast cancer, my father just finished cancer treatment and my other friend my not see next christmas. I'm on a small disability pension please refund my charge card. I can't take the stress.
Account # [protected], name linda george.
$112.94 nov 7/16
$101.64 nov 9/16
$37.00 nov 19/16
$99.95 nov25/16 = $351.53us
All I did was get a free sample and I paid for shipping and handling. These other charges were not authorized by me. I heard them say that it's legal because it stated it in the terms and conditions but that is extremely misleading.
I can not afford these charges. How did they expect people to pay their bills? Please help me. I sure do not need this. Especially during the christmas holidays.
More Abella Mayfair Complaints & Reviews
- Abella Mayfair - monthly charges 
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair scam I am reporting to canadian rcmp and looking into legal action at this very moment 
- Abella Mayfair - skin balance advanced anti-wrinkle cream 
- Eskin Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair trial 
- Abella Mayfair - online ad not the same as company 
- Abella Mayfair - rapid wrinkle control eye and the sample face cream, 
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair maximum moisture and wrinkle control
- [Resolved] Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair / rapid wrinkle control cream
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair healthy serum
- Abella Mayfair - free trial