Abella Mayfairfree trial of wrinkle cream and eye serium re dragon's den facebook post

I am so disappointed in what has happened and I have been directed to your site and I am hoping that you are aware that some of the companies that you are dealing with are scamming the public
First of all I ordered the eye serium and the amassing wrinkle cream for a friend who just lost her husband to cancer. She wanted to go under the knife to look younger..Your product through facebook under a Dragon's Den Ad was the miracle I wanted to help um friend.
Second the p[redact came within two days WOW this a great company right????? Needless to say my friend was thrilled and happy to try your wonderful product.
Third... I receive my Visa bill and I have been charged for two orders that Did not order nor give permission to charge to my card.
Company #1 DEWSKINCARETODAY...not reachable [protected] NV
Company #2SMOOTHBEAUTIFULSKIN...not reachable 702-852-1838NJ
My bank contacted them long distance and I left them message
I became very fearful that this would continue so I cancelled my card and I walnut pay this bill!!!
Please help me to sort this out
Heather Marie Amlin
160 Pickering Dr Amherstburg Ontario
N9V 3W2
Phone [protected] email heather [protected]@yahoo.ca
Thanking you in advance
Heather Marie Amlin

• Updated by Heather Marie Amlin, Jan 17, 2017

No update yet as I am having problems posting. Have cancelled my Visa Card Hoping for an answer soon

He