ABCmouse.com / illegally taking money from my account after membership cancellation

United States, Michigan, Manton Review updated:
I cancelled my membership in December 2014. I was charged again that month. I then called the number provided on the website to confirm my cancellation. I received a notice today, May 26th 2015, that I was again charged. After reviewing my bank statements, I discovered that I have been charged every month since December. I called and spoke with a very disrespectful lady, who was refusing to assist me. I requested to speak to a supervisor. Once I was transferred, I spoke with "Tony". He viewed the account and repeated to me, " I don't see any activity in December through now, but can not return your money." After arguing with him about the ordeal and telling him that it is illegal to take money from someone's account without consent, he continued to tell me that he will not assist me, but for one time only, will refund two payments of $7.33. I asked multiple times for HIS supervisors name and contact people, but he denied my request. I then asked for his full name and contact number. Once AGAIN, "Tony" denied my request. He pretty much told me tough luck, they're keeping six months of payment even AFTER I cancelled my membership. ABCMOUSE. COM is a SCAM! They illegally STEAL money from people! NON PROFESSIONAL! Not to mention, REFUSING to give me the information I needed to prove myself! Seriously going viral over this!!! ABCMOUSE IS ASCAM AND THIEVES!!!
May 27, 2015

A  3rd of May, 2017 by
I am currently having the same issue with them. I cancelled my membership but yet they still charging me$7.95 and when i contact them they say that they cant find my account so why do they keep charging me if my account cant be found.

ABCmouse.com / Age of Learning Logo ABCmouse.com / Age of Learning