Aamco Transmissions / fraud
Charged $2, 898.34 to rebuilt the transmission that they guarrantied was the problem. I did not get more than 2 miles from their shop before the car had the same problem. They found the alternator and battery was not putting out the right voltage and replaced both. That fixed the problem. I had told them at the time I brought the car in that the radio was coming in and out and that the battery light was also. That I din't know if it was related to the transmission or a seperate problem. They charged me $575.06 for the alternator and battery. They knew I was from out of town and had the expence of 2 extra nights in hotels and food. Both my companion and I lost 2 extra days of work as well. A long deserved weekend of rest and recreation turned into a nightmare for no reason other than greed thanks to Aamco's manager.Shame ! shame ! shame ! on St. Augustine's Aamco.
More Aamco Transmissions Complaints & Reviews
- Aamco Transmissions - rip off 
- Aamco - didn't offer services they claimed to offer
- Aamco - I was scammed at aamco! 
- Aamco - $4,000 job gone wrong
- Aamco - the truth about free engine check light on 
- Aamco Transmissions - 2012 buick enclave replaced transmission
- Aamco Transmissions - timeliness of service, don't depend on what is told to you.
- Aamco Transmissions - transmission
- Aamco Transmissions - installation of a transmission
- Aamco Transmissions - negligent, poor and very dangerous transmission installation.