A Matter of Fax / Bad service

A Matter of Fax
The Sony DVD player box arrived with a 1 inch diameter hole in it. Fortunately the unit was untouched and works perfectly. Great prices! Thanks, keep it up!

N  3rd of Apr, 2009 by
AMATTEROFFAX IS A RIPOFF. They sent me used products as new won't return phone calls or refund my money. SCAM ARTISTS.
A  3rd of Apr, 2009 by
Run don't do business with the company. No Customer Service at all if you can even get a person to talk to. Call 800-521-3299 press 9 for company directory and press 33 you will get a customer service person on their dime at least.

They suck for doing business with sent completely the wrong product got in contact with them and they told me they would send me a RMA with in 24-48 hours, hasn't happened.
A  9th of Feb, 2010 by
never do business with this company. I order a catridge N-360 but they mailed a different one. I asked for a free shipping, but they still charged me $15.25 for shipping.
N  11th of Mar, 2011 by
Dishonest company. Beware...I returned a defective product and was promised a refund via emails but have not received the refund to date. Is it time for a class action attorney to get involved. Others report the same problem.
N  13th of Sep, 2011 by
Everything went fine with my order! I had no complaints!!
A  3rd of Mar, 2012 by
This company is a fraud and scam artist oganization who lies to customers and falsely represents whether an item is available or not. In my case, they also violated Federal Laws by keeping over $400 of my money and never sending me any communication or calling to tell me anything about an item which was supposedly "in stock" which was obviously a lie. When I confronted company owner, Jonathan Sheldon (or Shelton) about this he said that this practice was "normal" so the Federal laws mean nothing to this company. AVOID THIS CLIP JOINT AT ALL COSTS! PAY MORE FOR YOUR ITEM ELSEWHERE RATHER THAN DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE. YOU WILL BE VERY SORRY!
A  20th of Jul, 2012 by
I ordered the projection lamp on 05/13/2012. I've checked order status on their web and I was confirmed. A month went by and I never receieved the item. I called them again and they said the item is out of stock. 2 weeks went by and I called them again and I finally canceled the item. They said a refund via emails as someone wrote on the complait but have not recieved the refund yet and today is 07/20/2012. I've been trying call them often as I can but no responce yet. Today, I've waited on the phone for 40mins.
A  27th of Jun, 2015 by
I also ordered a TV lamp and received a call from them stating it was out of stock. But they told me that they could send me a better quality one. So I agreed, up to date I have not received anything from them. I was also charge extra for the supposedly lamp that I never received. This company is a rip off. My order was placed on 6/11/2025 and today is 6/27/2015 and still no lamp.
N  17th of Aug, 2017 by
A Matter of Fax's Owner is ethically void. He enters into business agreements with the intent to steal and cheat the client and/or vendor. It takes a horrible person to do this over and over again and specifically with intent. Accidents happen but simply put, this man is a thief and a disgrace to his community, staff and family.

A Matter of Fax Logo A Matter of Fax