800notesUnethical behavior from insulting moderators

What I thought was a service to find out owners of phone numbers, turned out to be a call complaint website.I went there many times to look up a number, never commenting about my calls.

A few days ago I wanted to contribute some numbers I knew of and was not able to complete even one. I was asked by several people all within a few minutes why I was there, what is the address, what is the company's website and called a lying shill. I asked back WTF is a shill and who are these people. After a few insults from them, I told them where to go and stopped responding.

I began looking up reviews and found my way here. I have read a number of reviews and decided to write one of my own.

The Image is my way of showing what I think of these "cyber-thugs", since they act like a gang of kids, I made it of their " Gang Tags"

Ra
Jan 23, 2017

Comments

• Mi
      Jan 23, 2017

I've seen a lot of similar complaints on another consumer website. When I attempted to ask the people who were posting about "bully moderators", I was attacked!! I was quite shocked because I was simply trying to get more information as to what they were experiencing but they were only interested in calling me names and accusing me of being a moderator myself. I've seen that happened to others as well. Therefore, I don't know who really is telling the truth about 800notes, There seems to be some lunatics on both sides.

Best Best Advice

@Mike EV I've noticed that too and found a site that seems to explain some kind of dispute between some of them, resulting in a few getting booted out of the regulars moderator group. It seems at least one of those booted is not getting over it and is the one who bothers both them and reviewers along with them, since they are ALL bullies from 800notes. Either way, 800notes is still a phony website run by cyber bullies as most have said.

• De
      Mar 14, 2017

My name is Deleted Media. I was angry when I wrote this review. They found out I spy on other men in public restrooms in hopes of seeing, smelling, and hearing them drop a deuce. I just wanted revenge