800Notes.comextortion

Julia Forte tried to extort money from me. I'm a girl's high school soccer coach, and someone wrote sleazy comments about me on 800notes.com. I think it might be students from a school that we played against. Well, when i read them, i was really upset. It had nothing to do with telemarketing. So i contacted julia forte to ask her if she will remove the comments. Since they werent about phone calls and were comments calling me names, i thought she would show some heart. But she didnt. I begged her, and finally she said that she will for 1500 dollars!!! I'm just a soccer coach and i dont make that much money, so there was no way i would be able to pay her. I ended up getting mad at her; i told her that this could ruin my career and my relationship with my boyfriend. But she didnt care! The next day when i checked the number that had the posts about me, there 4 more!!! I strongly believe that julia forte writes some posts herself and then tries to extort money. someone should investigate her.

• Ra
    randyholy Jan 29, 2015

I know a girl that committed suicide after Julia Forte allowed false information to appear on her website. The girl asked Jula Forte to remove the false post, but Julia Forte would not remove it, and the girl committed suicide. Julia Forte is a bad person.

• Su
    Surfers United Apr 13, 2013

Surfers United is an online group that takes complaints from individuals regarding situations of many natures including scams and some political. We received complaints regarding a company called CallCentric Wholesale Inc and posted on the 800Notes.com website concerning the complaints. We were harassed by members, had our ability to post links denied (until we complained), had posts deleted and finally the thread was locked by Ms. Forte. See the following link.

• Hm
    Hmmmmmmmmm Nov 27, 2012

America has a free enterprise system which allows us to have certain freedoms. With the free enterprise system people are allowed to set up a business with their own rules. Ms. Forte's websites are her business. If you do not agree with those rules then you are free to not use the website or visit those businesses. The rules of this site appear to use a selective censorship which seems to favor some of the major players. You are not allowed to post a comment about WCA Subscriber Services that contains the link to their website wcaconsent, nor comments asking why the FBI has not used the RICO act to pursue Pacific Telecom. Those comments will be deleted.
    I did my protesting against "Big Brother" and censorship in the 60's which included rights to freedom of choice. So now I am just exercising my freedom to disagree with the rules of this business and no longer place comments on this site.

I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him.
    The evil that men do lives after them;
    According to one former employee of 800notes "the amount was supposed to be transferred by means that could not be clearly tracked-in false bank accounts."
    If you post a comment on the site asking why the FBI hasn't used the RICO act and gone after one of the major companies behind the CNAM revenue sharing scam the comment will be deleted. One of the principles in the company that set up the CNAM scam also specializes in setting up shell companies and false bank accounts for money laundering and tax evasion.
    Et tu, Forte?

note456note Aug 09, 2012

800notes.com is in to credit card fraud now.

• Ho
    hoo0l Aug 08, 2012

800notes.com is scamming people again.

• Ki
    kid56453 Aug 08, 2012

Julia Forte AKA Julia Fountain

• Ki
    kid56453 Aug 08, 2012

Julia Forte was out last night with a young kid.

h56453 Aug 07, 2012

Julia Forte scam her mother out of her life savings.

• Ba
    babybaby12 Aug 07, 2012

They have a warrant for Julia Forte in North Carolina.

h5645 Aug 07, 2012

800notes is nothing but a scammer Paradise where you have Julia Forte sleeping with under age kids that she is abusing.

h5645 Aug 07, 2012

Julia Forte is a [censored].

Forte, Julia

Phone : [protected]
    Fax : -
    Email : [email protected]

hhh34ty7 Aug 07, 2012

Julia Forte will harm your child.

• Ju
    Julia77090 Aug 07, 2012

The FBI is looking in to Julia Forte for fraud.