711customer service

This is the second time that I have made a complaint on 711 . I tried to tell the manager of the store about his associates. The individuals working in this store are extremely rude. I went to 711 with my grandson and we purchased a couple of items upon leaving the store my grandson told the associate thank you at least 5 time she looked in his face and rolled her eyes, we left the store but her nonchalant attitude made me turn around come back and let her know how rude she was to my grandson.
I've been coming to this 711 for over 20 years and have never been treat with such disrespect since the store has new management. If your going to serve the community you need to know how to respect all people.
Location 265 S Kingsley, Los Angeles CA

Ho
Oct 21, 2018

Comments

• Ka
      Nov 24, 2018

Disgusting racists at 7-eleven in florida on Richard Charles Blvd in debary fl. Was waiting for someone and was stared at for 10 minutes then asked to leave the parking lot and told i should not be waiting outside there store and that i have to buy something. IT'S SO TIRING DEALING WITH RASCISM IN 2018 ALREADY!! GROW UP PEOPLE!!!