711 — customer service
This is the second time that I have made a complaint on 711 . I tried to tell the manager of the store about his associates. The individuals working in this store are extremely rude. I went to 711 with my grandson and we purchased a couple of items upon leaving the store my grandson told the associate thank you at least 5 time she looked in his face and rolled her eyes, we left the store but her nonchalant attitude made me turn around come back and let her know how rude she was to my grandson.
I've been coming to this 711 for over 20 years and have never been treat with such disrespect since the store has new management. If your going to serve the community you need to know how to respect all people.
Location 265 S Kingsley, Los Angeles CA
More 711 Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card