7-Eleven / woman telling others what I bought

Almond, NY, United States Review updated:

So this woman Heather told people I bought a pregnancy test last year and earlier tonight told people I bought a $10 cigar just for a blunt. I don't even smoke marijuana or plan on it and the pregnancy test was my own business not the entire towns business... Called corporate and submitted a complaint tonight and hope to get a call tomorrow as they said they would escalate it. I hope she gets fired because she ruined my reputation in a town I've lived in for 14 out of my 18 years of life

An
May 15, 2017

Comments

• We
      16th of May, 2017

That's what happens when you live in a tiny town with a population of less than 500 people. The employee sounds like she's really pathetic if she has nothing better to do than talk nonsense about a customer. You may want to avoid that store altogether until she is fired or resigns.

• Wi
      16th of May, 2017

I have a feeling, since this is a small town and all, that this poster has pissed this person off somehow. It does not sound to me to be a case of stranger irritation. Sounds like a feud and the poster is on the losing end.