7-Eleven / scam
I noticed that I had been charged 1.99 for an item I did not buy, I mentioned this to the cashier and they gave me $2.00 cash back, I originally paid with my credit card. I also noticed while I was waiting in line to pay that the register made a different sound to one item being scanned to all the other items. On my receipt the item I was charged for but did not purchase just had numbers and not a description. Here are the numbers [protected]
I was wondering if this was some kind of scam.
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card