7 Continents Travel — bad service
**DO NOT USE 7-CONTINENTS TRAVEL**
MY WORST EXPERIENCE EVER -HavIng travelled worldwide!!
Having just spent over £5, 000.00 for my family to go to Umrah, we feel EVERYBODY who is even thinking about booking through them, not to. There service is simply NON-Existent. They sent us to the 1st destination hotel which was located on a BUILDING SITE!. All we had was banging day and night from piling machines digging into the ground. Then we went to the 2nd destination, using the transportation company they provided. The hotel DID NOT EXIST!! The driver spent 2 hours driving around and asking every local hotel. He then left me my wife and 2 small children abandoned in the middle of the city with all our luggage as he said he 'had to go and could do nothing more'. We then called them to be told the name was slightly different - this too was a lie. Having spent another hour in a taxi I PAID FOR, we found the hotel was named completely different - It was by sheer chance and having giving every local hotel our details that we found this.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS AGENCY...THEY ARE CON MEN!! I would pay more to a trusted agent with positive reviews than book through them. If u dont believe me...read all comments below.
Oh, im told positive comments are left by their staff members having spoken to several others that used them.
More 7 Continents Travel Complaints & Reviews
- 7 Continents Travel - I haven't received any confirmation letter. 
- 7 Continents Travel - Scammers!
- 7 Continents Travel Ltd - Deception 
- www.7-continentstravel.co.uk - The company misled us and took money for non-existing hotel 
- 7-continentstravel.co.uk - I didn't get tickets and impossible to get money back 
- www.7-continentstravel.co.uk - They need only money and don't help customers
- 7 Continents Travel - scammers