360Training.com / Worst Continuing Ed I have EVER used

360training.com provides the absolute worst continuing education I have EVER used and I highly discourage any and all real estate licensees who are considering paying for their courses. The interface is glitchy and slow, even with cable internet. Worst of all, the section quizzes require 100% pass rate (on very obscure subject matter) or you have to repeat the entire 20 to 30 minute section all over again...! After the third course I was taking with 360training.com became stuck in a perpetual loop and would not allow me to proceed, I finally gave up and found another provider. Save your money - use ANY service other than 360training.com when you need CE credits to renew your real estate license. LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE.

Comments

• Sc
      18th of Dec, 2010

Agreed

• Di
      22nd of Dec, 2010

Dear Student,

First off, we’d like to apologize for this terrible experience and the frustration you experienced taking our online real estate class. 360training has trained over 300, 000 learners in the last year, and problems like yours represent a small minority of our students and every time there is a problem we take it very seriously, because we know in many cases, your livelihoods depend on it. This is why we have made a significant investment in support, with over 40 staff specifically tasked with fielding and solving customer problems via 24/7 phone and chat support. You may also visit our support web site at http://www.360trainingsupport.com

You are correct in pointing out that the pass rate requirement for this real estate course is 75% based on current accreditation standards and we have revised and republished 93% of our most commonly accessed courseware to meet this new standard (rather than the previous 100%). Unfortunately for you, you have accessed a class which had not yet been revised, but in a search of our records, we cannot identify which class this was.

If you would please get in touch with me directly, Paula Levy, I would be happy to refund the course purchase price. And with this information as to which course is affected, our production team can also change the course settings in short order to reflect the new 75% pass rate requirement.

Again, we apologize for this frustrating situation and hope we can help to fix it for you, and for any others who may encounter this issue. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Paula Levy
    Director of Customer Experience
    360training

• 36
      25th of Apr, 2011

360training is the worst company in the world and run by the most evil and unprofessional man in Texas or Pakistan!!! Ed Sattar! HE IS A LIAR AND A THIEF!! The content they sell is pasted together with glue and is incorrect information. I know I worked there for a long time and NO ONE should ever work there! Even if you are desperate, PLEASE WALK AWAY! They are being sued by everyone and OSHA hates them!

• Le
      28th of Sep, 2015

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE - 120 plus hours to do 24 hours. I did all of the assessments and when i get to the end it says completed. Call to get my credits and they said the lessons each have a final of 68 questions and did i do the survey, i said no i skipped (which was an option) they said if I had done it it would've given me the final. They should be shut down. I could've gone to CE classes to do 24 hours and actually been done in 24 hours. Absolutely ridiculous. Not enough time to even tell you the rest of the problems!! DO NOT BUY!!!