3 Day Blinds / False advertising, slow service
3 Day blinds is guilty of false advertising. How can you name your company "3 Day Blinds" when you KNOW that your sales process ensures NONE of your customers will have their blinds in 3 days?
The wife and I went in there last month because we just bought a new house and needed blinds up fast.
Well it took 5 days for the designer to come out and measure, another 3 days for the designer to even put in our order, then 12 days to get the blinds delivered to our house, and now they are telling us it will take another 3 to 5 days for the installer to CALL us to schedule an appointment.
And then probably 3 to 5 days for the installer to come out and put them up.
They definitely should re-name themselves "Somewhere Around 30 Day Blinds".
More 3 Day Blinds Complaints & Reviews
- 3 Day Blinds - Company did not deliver promptly! 
- 3 Day Blinds - Bad service
- 3 Day Blinds - Unprofessional Employee, Horrible & Slow Customer Service 
- 3 Day Blinds - Very Bad Customer Service 
- 3 Day Blinds - Poor service
- 3 Day Blinds - Blinds
- 3 Day Blinds - Worst Customer Service Experience, EVER!
- 3 Day Blinds - Wrong blinds/poor customer service
- 3 Day Blinds - Terrible Product/Customer Service 
- 3-Day Blinds - Cornice Board