24 Hour Fitness / bmw stolen, thief stole gym bag from the men's locker

15555 E 14th St # 305San Leandro, CA, United States Review updated:
On the Labor Day ( 9/1/2008), I parked my Blue 4d Sedan BMW ( nameplate: SUDSBMW) in the 24 Hr parking lot and headed to the 24 Hr gym located at the Bayfair mall, San Leandro, CA 94578 around 5p. I kept my gym bag securely inside the men�s locker and locked with a combination lock. When I returned to the locker at 6p, the slot where I put my bag was taken by another person with a different lock. I returned to the parking lot and found my car stolen. I called 9-1-1 immediately and reported this incident. The case # is 08-41630.

This theft looks organized and well planned. I have also a suspicion that the crime couldn't have been completed so flawlessly without the assistance of a 24Hr staff. Breaking the lock, stealing the bag and leaving the 24Hr center without a trace in a crowded public place seems astounding to me.

I have done my job in filing a police report. The San Leandro Theft Investigation Unit is conducting the necessary investigation to catch the criminal. The insurance company is also going to hire a private detective. I have been also contacted by a reporter to publish this story in the newspapers.
Va

Comments

Ar
  30th of Jun, 2010
The same thing just happen last night and i believe the 24HourFitness Staff was in on it! What happen?
Se
  16th of Jan, 2012
MY FATHER TO GYM BAG WAS STOLEN FROM HIS GYM LOCKER WITH THE PAD LOCK CUT. THIS HAPPEN IN SAN JOSE ON THURDAY -12-2011. HIS CAR KEY WAS TAKEN, CLOTH, WALLET, AND GYM BAG. I ALSO BELIVE THIS WAS AN INSIDE JOB BECOUSE IT HAPPEN WITHIN 30 MIN. THE MANAGER DAVE, THERE SAID THERE WAS NO CAMARA IN THAT PLACE.

24 Hour Fitness USA Logo 24 Hour Fitness USA