24 Hour Fitness / they do not enforce towel policy!
The 24Hour Fitness in Concord CA does not enforce the towel policy. Carrying a towel and wiping down the equipment is standard policy for this club. Yet none of the front office staff, nor any of the sales personnel enforces or is willing to ask users to carry a towel. With the increase in skin staph infections, this is gross and not healthy. What will it take, a lawsuit to enforce this basic cleanliness requirement. 24 Hour Fitness is all show, no go. They gladly take your money and then do not maintain their club.
More 24 Hour Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- 24 Hour Fitness - dues increase??? 
- 24 Hour Fitness - poor members treatment! 
- 24 Hour Fitness - fraud class action suit 
- 24 Hour Fitness - consumer fraud 
- 24 Hour Fitness - unprofessional behaviour! 
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - rohnert park 24 hour fitness: loud radio
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - fitness trainers to substitute in case class instructor is sick, on vacation or holiday weeks.
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - 24 hours cutler ridge
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - service at 24 hr fitness high st oakland ca
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - employee misconduct