24 Hour Fitness / would not stop billing my account!

I canceled my 6 year family account with 24 Hour Fitness 6 months ago, which took a 20 minute phone call. The next month I received another bill on my auto bill debit card. I have since been billed every month and had to call in and get it refunded. Which they did refund... however, for the past two month I have gotten another set of bills (for a very reduced fee of only $7.62) which most folks might not miss.

I called in again and got a CSR that refused to send me to her supervisor. She insisted on getting my information (3-5 minutes of what she needed) and then told me I was unpleasant to her and disconnected me. I called in again and got someone who said the same things, but stopped the billing. But did not refund the money. I had to call in again to get the refund. Each call takes at least 15 minutes. I have Google Searched for a Corporate office of some kind and there is nothing located.

Simply the worst customer service I have ever experienced. Plus definite scam on the auto bill... they will continue until you give up... spend hours of your time to get them to stop.

A  1st of Oct, 2008 by
My wife and I have expereinced the same situation. We get a different story every time we call or speak with someone at the local club. .. even after we're told the account(s) are closed, monthly billing continues.

24 Hour Fitness USA Logo 24 Hour Fitness USA