24 Hour Fitness / scam and cheating
I tried out the 24 Hour Fitness here in Scottsdale after seeing a trial month offer. But after 2 weeks I decided that I liked the Village Health and Racquet Club a lot better. When I went to go cancel my account, they told me that I would be forced into a 6 month membership.
What good is the trial then? Eventually after arguing, they canceled my membership. By trial, I guess they mean that they will put you on 'trial' and force you to defend yourself for even trying out their cruddy establishment.
More 24 Hour Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- 24 Hour Fitness - dues increase??? 
- 24 Hour Fitness - poor members treatment! 
- 24 Hour Fitness - fraud class action suit 
- 24 Hour Fitness - consumer fraud 
- 24 Hour Fitness - unprofessional behaviour! 
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - 24 hour ontario ss terrible manager mark johnson
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - fitness usa
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - unethical behavior
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - 24 hr fitness broken sauna, hawthorne, ca
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - 24 hour fitness gym in yonkers, ny