21st Mortgage / upside down
I too have a mortage with 21st. I currently have my mobilehome listed for sale. I owe way more that what it's worth. 21st has said that they would accept a short sale, but I would still be responsible for the difference. Has anyone done this with 21st? If I just stop making my mortgage payments, how long does it take before you are forced to move? Will they come after me, like garnish my wages or something? Does anyone know?
More 21st Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- 21st Mortgage - this company lies to you!! 
- 21st Mortgage - is a fraud 
- 21st Mortgage - harassment 
- 21st Mortgage - very evil people 
- 21st Mortgage - loan closing 
- 21st Mortgage Corporation - rude management
- 21st Mortgage Corporation - loan financing
- 21st Mortgage Corporation - rude and unprofessional service reps 
- 21st Mortgage Corporation - harassing and ridiculous interest rates of 14 percent.
- 21st Mortgage Corporation - manager / customer service