2-10 Home Buyers Warranty [HBW] / microwave
Alex in Denver asked me to measure where my microwave goes to ensure they replace with the correct product. I told him I'm not a contractor and I will not measure anything as I've already paid a contractor they sent $80. The warranty company should be communicating with the contractor and not asking the homeowner to measure anything. I asked to speak to a manager and was told no they refused to get on the call. I initially called about all of this Sep 10and had to call back Oct 1st as no one ever called back. I'm appalled how I've been treated and Um still sitting here with a broke microwave with no idea of what to replace it with.
More 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty [HBW] Complaints & Reviews
- 2-10 Home Warranty - Save your self hours and hours of frustration and disappointment 
- 2-10 Home Warranty - Misleading Customers 
- 2-10 Home Warranty - Dishwasher not replaced
- 2-10 Homebuyers Warranty - Failure to fix A/C unit 
- www.2-10.com - Bad service 
- 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty [HBW] - hvac not working
- 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty [HBW] - service calls 
- 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty [HBW] - extremely poor customer service not to mention product
- 2-10 Home Warranty - customer service
- 2-10 Home Warranty - failure to fulfill contractual obligations. failure to follow through on service requests. general poor customer service.