Compass Bank — excessive inactivity fee
Unbelievable fees. I had used this account to manage my travel expenses for work related travel. Being unemployed, the account was inactive. They said I was informed that a fee would be imposed but I never saw one. They charged $39 inactivity fee. Bad, but it gets worse. I thought that at least the fee would be considered an 'activity'. It wasn't. They charge another $39 the next month. I went in to discuss but they did not seem to care on way or another so I closed the account. I will soon be reemployed and need another account and you can rest assured I will not be using Compass.
More Compass Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Bbva compass bank - frozen account
- Bbva compass bank - non-sufficient funds charges
- Compass Bank - holding deposits to generate nsf fees
- Bbva compass bank - excessive nsf fee
- Compass Bank - Vehicle Loan - crooked business!
- Compass Bank - check number 44120
- Bbva compass bank - nsf fees
- Bbva compass bank - excessive overdraft fees, unable to catch up.
- Bbva compass bank - nsf charges
- Compass VISA - unauthorized billing