Compass Bankexcessive inactivity fee

R

Unbelievable fees. I had used this account to manage my travel expenses for work related travel. Being unemployed, the account was inactive. They said I was informed that a fee would be imposed but I never saw one. They charged $39 inactivity fee. Bad, but it gets worse. I thought that at least the fee would be considered an 'activity'. It wasn't. They charge another $39 the next month. I went in to discuss but they did not seem to care on way or another so I closed the account. I will soon be reemployed and need another account and you can rest assured I will not be using Compass.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices