Coles Woy Woycustomer service

M Review updated:

I was at Coles Woy Woy Fri 5th Aug approx 5:30. I went to the Deli and asked for some Mortadella to be sliced. The lady at the Deli said to me sorry but one slicer is already cleaned and the one is nearly done so she couldn't. When I looked over at the slicer it was no where near clean as it still had bits of meat all over it. It was clear to me that she just couldn't be bothered. I would give you her name however she didn't have her name badge on. Also why is that a store that closes at 11pm is cleaning both machines to be put away, I myself thought it was a bit early. I'm not usually one to complain but I was rather looking forward to some Mortadella but because of her laziness and I don't care attitude as it was so obvious she just couldn't be bothered I missed out. I should have said more at the time but as I said I don't really like to complain. As far as I'm concerned the machine was out as was the Mortadella still sitting in the window so there was no excuse. What happens to those who work until 5 and can't to the store before 5:30 do they have to miss out because of ones laziness!
Hopefully the next time I go I'll get my Mortadella after all :(

• Cu
    Customer27 May 16, 2021

Very rude, young female staff at the checkout counters at Coles in Woy Woy. They spend too much time gossiping about the activities of their weekend with each other, don't pack all of your groceries and are blatantly aggressive to customers. Management needs to train their young female staff in customer service so that they stop transferring their ignorant and schoolgirl behavior towards the public. I have to also agree with the other comments. Woolworths have much friendlier and mature staff so will be shopping only there in the future.

• Ca
    Cat Carlson Dec 12, 2020

Very rude and unhelpful, mainly at ciggerette counter a lot of the time the staff are having conversations with each other and after 10 minutes I have to interrupt them so I can purchase something, but sometimes I walk away and spend my money elesewhere.
    I feel like I have walked into a strangers home and am not welcome there!

• 77
    777Not coming back May 31, 2018

Very rude staff in Coles Woy Woy! Especially, Robyn. Acts as if she is the Queen of England instead of showing respect and good manners to customers. Not coming back. I prefer Woolies: the staff there is always friendly and attentive. Maybe Woolworths can run some staff training for Coles.