Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Employment & Career Cognizant I have not received my shift allowance for two months

Cognizant review: I have not received my shift allowance for two months

S
Author of the complaint
7:29 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi Team,

I am ex employee of Cognizant and my employee id is 703820. They have not credited shift allowance an amount of Rs.9600. I am following up with them for three months but there is no response from their end. I have dropped mail to HR department and also dropped mail to Rajesh geeta Sadasivan who is the project manager but there is no response from their end. Please can you take action on this and so that I will get my shift allowance back Project name is Anheuser-busch storage and Backup

Project Manager name: rajesh. [protected]@cognizant.com
sathiyasivasundaram. [protected]@cognizant.com

Cognizant office address:MEPZ Tambaram Office, chennai

Please find the below mail for your ref — — Forwarded message — From: Tamilian
Date: Thu, Oct 1, 2020 at 11:11 PM
Subject: *important two month pending shift allowance not credited while I have worked for Cognizant in Anheuser-Busch Storage and Backup Project*
To:,
Cc:,

+Looping India Cognizant HR team to intervene in this matter

Hi Anjali/Cognizant HR team,
Myself ex-employee of cognizant and my employee id is 703820. I have been recruited by you to cognizant and I have served for company from 23 May 2018 to 5th September 2020. I want to share my experience while iam  working in cognizant, while I have worked for cognizant I have worked for two projects named Capitalone and ABI storage and Backup. While I have worked for Capitalone project I got my shift allowance properly without any issues but once I have worked for project named ABI storage and Backup then I am started facing all kind of troubles I have not received my pending shift allowance till time as of now which is around Rs.9600. I am following up for my pending shift allowance amount almost for 3 months which includes while I am serving in organisation and also I am out of organisation by now. Yesterday  I got my full and final settlement  but I have not received my pending shift allowance amount along with my full and final settlement.
Please have a look on my below mails. I almost dropped n number of mails so politely to project manager but he is not responded any one of my mails. This is the reason I have left cognizant. Because of management negligence, ignorance to do their duties now I am suffering a lot. Once I have worked for ABI project I almost worked for 12 hours putting so much hardwork  also now I am not even getting my shift allowance which I have too.. Scheduler, Top up everything I have updated properly nothing wrong from my end. But eventhough I am not getting my allowance.
Is there something you can help me on this?. I dropped mail to exithr help desk they have asked me to drop mail to Rajesh who is the project manager but he is not responding any of my mails.
But I still have some hope on HR department because while you guys have recruited me you are so professional and helpful. I will not blame cognizant for this because MNC like Cognizant providing shift allowance is not big deal for them.
Please don't loose any more employees like me who has exited from cognizant due to shift allowance issues. Because as per companies policies we have to get shift allowance if we work in shifts.
I am looking forward to work in cognizant in future. I believe only one bad experience in working in project named ABI storage and Backup which will not define the company standards.
I expect someone from HR department will respond to my queries. All my hopes are been exhausted I have mailed to you atleast you or someone from HR team can help me on this. Please.
Thanks!
Sabarinathan MohanEx employee 703820Mobile number :[protected]
On Wed, 30 Sep 2020, 14:06 Tamilian, wrote:
Hi All,
Please let me know I will get my pending shift allowance along with full and final settlement or not?. Or is there any possibility if full and final settlement has been done I will get my pending shift allowance separately. I am having confusion on this please clarify.
Also I am following up on this for almost 3 months by now. As a cognizant ex employee I have served for cognizant around 2 years. I don't  know why I should have to suffer this much for processing my shift allowance which I need to receive as per companies policy. Please escalate this issue and rectify it. Please provide the escalation point of contact whom I need to contact to rectify. RegardsSabarinathan Mohan
On Tue, 22 Sep 2020, 13:39 Tamilian, wrote:
Hi Rajesh,
I think the below mail has been intended to you. please have a look. Also If I get my pending shift allowance money along with full and final settlement it will be good for me. Hi payroll/Hr team,
But I am not sure once the full and final settlement is over is  there any other way I will get my remaining shift allowance money alone to my account by next month. Because I relieved from cognizant. Please confirm
RegardsSabarinathan Mohan

On Tue, 22 Sep 2020, 13:07, wrote:
Hi Sabarinathan,  Kindly push the date against her name for July and August month, based on top up and HCM shift scheduler. Now the link is closed for payroll processing, once its open you will be able to push the data in next month payroll. RegardsBalamurugan. VHRSS India Payroll From: Geetha Sadasivan, Rajesh (Cognizant)
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2020 2:25 PM
To: Sabarinathan Mohan ; HRSSINDIAPAYROLL (Cognizant)
Cc: Sadasivam, Kumaresan (Cognizant) ; ExithelpdeskIndia (Cognizant)
Subject: RE: Important Action required Shift allowance not got credited to my account for two months Team,  Can you please process the shift allowance, please let me know if anything to be done from my side.  Thanks and RegardsRajesh GS  From: Tamilian
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2020 12:51 AM
To: Geetha Sadasivan, Rajesh (Cognizant)
Cc: Sadasivam, Kumaresan (Cognizant) ; ExithelpdeskIndia (Cognizant) ; HRSSINDIAPAYROLL (Cognizant)
Subject: Re: Important Action required Shift allowance not got credited to my account for two months Hi Rajesh,  I have worked for ABI Storage and Backup project in cognizant till September 5 2020. I have not received my shift allowance for the month of  july and august. I have to get an amount of Rs.9600. If my shift allowance is not processed within this month, I will not receive that amount along with my full and final settlement. Please can you have a look into this on priority. I have dropped mail to HR and they have asked to drop mail to project manager. Also please can you share your inputs reg shift allowance to [protected]@cognizant.com so that my shift allowance amount will be credited along with full and final settlement. I require your help on this. I afraid if my shift allowance has not processed on time I may  lose it. Also I am following up for my  pending shift allowance amount for  more than 2 months with my Supervisor, I got an response like Management is working on this. RegardsSabarinathan Mohan9986285103On Thu, 10 Sep 2020, 18:17 Tamilian, wrote:Hi Team,

I am ex employee of cognizant and my emp id is 703820. I have worked
in cognizant till september 5 2020.

Shift allowance has not been credited for me for  the month of July and august.

I have worked for the storage and Backup team  in the project named as
 Anheuser-Busch.

Shift allowance Amount of 9600 has to be credited to my account but
still not credited to me.

Please can you credit that money along with my full and final
settlement amount. I have kept my manager in cc

Regards
Sabarinathan Mohan
9986285103This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Where permitted by applicable law, this e-mail and other e-mail communications sent to and from Cognizant e-mail addresses may be monitored. This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Where permitted by applicable law, this e-mail and other e-mail communications sent to and from Cognizant e-mail addresses may be monitored.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Where permitted by applicable law, this e-mail and other e-mail communications sent to and from Cognizant e-mail addresses may be monitored. This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Where permitted by applicable law, this e-mail and other e-mail communications sent to and from Cognizant e-mail addresses may be monitored. —

More Cognizant complaints & reviews

Cognizant - worst it company in the whole world!
Cognizant - fraud & employee harassment by cognizant