Cocacola Int'l Mobile Draw Uk.winning notification cocacola int'l mobile draw uk.

I got this sms on my mobile from "BA-AWARD"
It is showing me that my mobile no has got "450000 Pounds" in ongoing cocacola INT'L mobile draw UK.
And its below To claim your prize
Contact- DR MARK Via Email.
[protected]@hotmail.com

I wanted to confirm is this true.
Or its cheating or Fraud Scam...

• Updated by Mùkhåtīb Xãíf · Apr 17, 2018

mari fridge kharab hai mujhy new fridge chahiyee

• Updated by Kingt · Jun 19, 2018

I bought 4 cases of coke products but my minute maid had 2 empty cans

• Updated by Zoe&emma · Sep 11, 2018

Your trucks are using Rancho Del Oro between oceanside bl. and vista wy. as a shortcut to and from hwy.78. R.D.O. is posted no trucks over 10, 000pounds, and
    your bobtails and semi's are over that. Please take nessasary steps to prevent future violations as Oceanside Police Dept.
    has been notified and will be enforceing
    these violations.
    Thank You.

• Updated by Petherick62 · Nov 04, 2018

Please respond as this was very nerve wrecking to my husband.

• Ia
    i am win Dec 06, 2010

my name is raja. my mobile number is (9033875603).
    a message your have a number won is 450, 000 gb pound a coca-cola award.
    my name :raja s mirza
    my house address:millat nagar socity, kapadvanj road nadiad,
    national :india
    stat :gujarat
    dist :kheda

• Mu
    muhammad iqbal1 Aug 14, 2018

Hi I purchased 12 mulitipack of coca cola from tesco I opend 4 cans so far and it taste weird syrupy and its very flat with white foam/froth I dont understand went to tesco they advised me to contact the coca cola company

• Kr
    Krushen Aug 15, 2018

I bought a bottle of Coca Cola and the bottle was expired a month. The consumer should not be expected to check if the cold drink is expired or not. This bottle was purchased from a vending machine located at Kempton Park, Johannesburg, South Africa.

• Ti
    Tina Weikart Kelly Aug 15, 2018

Almost ran into us in parking lot because on phone

• Wa
    WaseemShaik Aug 15, 2018

Hi I buy coke every single day I have noticed that when I open the sealed bottle to pour into my tumble all the gas comes up and when the gas settled the coke is flat. I guess your quality controller is not doing his or her job correctly I would really appreciate if you could look into this matter. I can be contacted via 0763339878
    Thanks

• Be
    BeckyReagan Aug 15, 2018

Your employee Jamar L. Boutte is using marijuana before and after work

Enforce drug screen

mat turner Aug 15, 2018

...hi I'm new to everything about this subject but filling a takeaway on Thursday night I had a can of coke cola .. and in this can was a hard lump on gel like substance I am having it analysed and I intend to speak with my solicitor I thought I would also email you as I didn't see any harm in doing so...

• Ki
    Kingt Aug 15, 2018

I bought four cases of coke products but 2cans of my minute maid were empty

• Sh
    shawnnicoloff Aug 15, 2018

6/20/2018
    This was the first time I drank this product, found it to have a terrible after taste.
    Tried 2 cans out of an 8 pack I cannot drink this stuff it's nasty.
    Sorry I'm a long time coke fan to boot.
    Please refund my money or a reimbursement for original coke.

• Ka
    KarinaV Aug 15, 2018

I brought a 12 pack of coke and as I was putting them into the fridge, one of the cans was empty. It didn't have a hole and it wasn't damaged. It was completely intact. I was a little disappointed with that. I thought everything gets check before it gets boxed and shipped?

• Sh
    Shannon Watts Aug 20, 2018

I purchased two 2 liters of coke . They both had a biter taste and was flat. I had a glass of coke in ice. After drinking it and complaining about the taste a few times. I got really sick to my stomach and began to bring it back up and every thing else In me for about 30 mins. This was the first time I had gotten sick on a coca cola product.

• Nu
    numps Aug 20, 2018

Taste is utterly bland. The lime is faint...much less than Diet Coke w/Lime. The ginger is barely more than the basic Coke taste, and is mostly an after taste. The skinny cans are easy to knock over and splash in cup holders. Every aspect of this is a FAIL. Was it tested with human beings?

• Fr
    fritz12345 Aug 20, 2018

Bought a diet coke 2-liter today that tastes expired at Dollar General. Sure enough, has "2016" by the Proof of Purchase. No other dating. And I *saw* the Coke truck delivering to that store. It only stores about 6 or so bottles of Diet at a time. So it's Coke's fault. It should watch its drivers.

• Re
    reescup Aug 20, 2018

I shop a Costco every month and I love coca-Cola but this month some of the soda where flat I get the case of 32 and some had a funny test I'm going to get some more next month I hope I don't have the same experience. my email is [email protected]

• Mk
    Mùkhåtīb Xãíf Aug 20, 2018

mera fidge boht dino se kharab hai mujhy new fridge chahiye takey main apni company chala sakoo

• Pe
    Peg M. Taylor Aug 20, 2018

And now I can't find it at all!
    Please reconsider and put Lime Diet Coke back in your active line.
    No ginger!

• Ih
    Ihsancmpunk Aug 20, 2018

YOUR DIALOG SIM NO. IS THE WINNER OF 500, 000.00 BRITISH POUND FROM COCA COLA COMPANY UK. TO CLAIM SEND NAME, ADDRESS, MOBILE NO. AGE. TO [email protected]

• Je
    Jerry Richey Aug 20, 2018

I purchased a 20oz diet coke, this had the worst flavor (lack of flavor) ever.I drink between 4-12 bottles daily and have never experience such lack of flavor. The UPC product code is 490450.

• Tg
    Tgread Aug 20, 2018

Hello. I shop a family Dollar in Decatur TN daily. Store #07490. They can't get there delivery of product on a weekly basis. They are constantly out of your products. The driver has a attitude about delivering to the store. I don't know why if he is scheduled to deliver your products, that he would be short or out of the product on his truck.

• Ge
    Georgie P Aug 20, 2018

One can in a 24 box of coke zero no sugar was completely empty. Never encountered this before. Had no holes in can, had not exploded. Just one can unopened and empty. Feel a bit cheated. I purchased this case of soda at walmart in germantown md. 20876

• Ku
    Kuchta Aug 21, 2018

I have noticed that your diet coke product has a flat taste. At first, I thought it was a bad liter or 12 pack of cans, but they all taste the same. I think if you change the formula you should inform the consumers. No caring for the new taste at all and have heard lots of complaints.

• Jb
    Jbattige Aug 21, 2018

I bought a powerade from Wal-Mart, When I tried opening it, it cut my palm open due to a piece of sharp plastic near the cap and opening. It is an obvious deformity in the bottle. This should not happen.

Their is no information missing, this is pretty cut and dry on what has happened and I will just have to have someone else contact you.

• Da
    Daniel Lodics Aug 21, 2018

Code date of the case pack is: APR1618MIC 23:22.

Empty Can code dates are: APR1618MTC B2316.

• Gi
    Gina will Aug 21, 2018

Employee Frank Wilson of Athens branch was very rude didn't want to help customers and talked on the phone over customer asking him questions when approach was very rude and acted like he was to busy to help

• Mp
    Mpzumwalt Aug 28, 2018

The use by date says October 8, 2018 and the soda was flat. When I closed the lid tightly you could still hear a little of what little carbonation is left coming out from the lid area if you squeeze the bottle.

Joe Dratch Sep 01, 2018

I purchased an 8 pack of 12oz plastic bottles diet coke.One of the bottles the top was loose and leaking and the soda was flat.

• Ti
    Tinabug81 Sep 03, 2018

I purchased a 6 pack of gold peak at Walmart. The upc number is 0 8390000554 2. I am an avid gold peak drinker and realized right away that something was off with everyone of the bottles in this 6 pack. The first sip was just plain awful.

• Fr
    Francisco Glez Sep 05, 2018

I have 3 report for change defects produts, last report 9692437.
    Any body lisent to me in mexico

# cliente 520137191
    Adress: Rio Guayas # 506, esquina Rio Guadalquivir, Col. lomas 4, Veracruz, Mexico

thank you for yuo Attention.

• Va
    Vann Doyle Sep 10, 2018

Please tell me this is just a marketing thing and that you will bring back Coke Zero. The new product is just not good, it's got a bitter aftertaste like Pepsi products do. Can I order Coke Zero directly from you?

• Th
    The Judge64 Sep 10, 2018

I don't like the taste of the revised formula Coke Zero! Has a Zero taste compared to old formula! Has a test tube clinical medical taste like it was formulated with a drunk chemist!
    Go back to the old Coke Zero " For the Love ❤️ of God, Please"!!! Who are your sample tasters?? Coke employees??

• Em
    EmptyCan Sep 11, 2018

I just went to get a can of diet Coke out of the 12 pack - and it was empty. Well, filled with air! No holes. Not open. Sealed tight and just filled with air? The box shows no signs of leaks and spills. Has anyone else seen this? I'm not upset - although I did pay for air and that kind of stinks. Just curious!

• Ke
    Kevin Baker Sep 11, 2018

My dad and liked the old code zero better then the new one.

• Br
    BriHursh Sep 11, 2018

I hate the new Coke Zero sugar it taste like Pepsi I don't like Pepsi why in the world would you think I would like something so sweet with a bad after taste. Now what am I going to drink? Guess I am back to water and ice tea.

• Bo
    BobLorenz Sep 18, 2018

I just opened a fresh carton of Diet Coke and it tastes like flavored seltzer water. Diet Coke is the only soda I drink, so I know what it normally tastes like. The code on the bottom of the can reads MAR0716TRG / 20484

• Ta
    Tarek Hammad Sep 18, 2018

I have complained about this botle being flat since 11 August, I am following weekly with customer care service and no reaction, I am frustrated as this is not supposed to be normal . My complain is registered by my phone number and address.
    Name : Tarek Hammad
    Cell phone : +201110975555

• Dm
    dmor999 Sep 18, 2018

I too was a coke zero lover, I think the issue with the new coke zero is it tastes flat ... even new bottle doesn't have the fizz that it should it reminds me of Mexican coke which has the same flat taste. Please fix it or change it back, kind of crazy to change a good thing!

• Zo
    Zoe&emma Sep 19, 2018

Your drivers are using Rancho Del Oro witch is posted no trucks over 10, 000 pds. between
    vista wy. and oceanside bl. leaving and
    returning your yard.

• St
    Stevenbranno Sep 19, 2018

I brought a 30 pack of Coca Cola and 5 cans in it are missing the ringpull I'm a loyal customer buy two cartoons a week not happy at all tell me what you can do to fix this

Jacob Lopez Sep 19, 2018

I went to buy one coke
    And it chartged me $5.00
    When I only bought one for $1.50
    I want my money back the amount it charged me. A friend recently told me it's been doing that for awhile now

• Pa
    Pat dierwechter Oct 14, 2018

Purchased a few 12 packs and there is a can completely empty. No holes in the can and has the flip top intact. UPC 049000028904. We purchase many types of coke products and have never gotten an empty can.