The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Coast To Coast / Grand Getaways — Refused to refund renewal fee
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
after my travel club was paid for, I decided not to renew because they have never been able to fulfill one request. I was receiving better deals outside of their club. They harrassed me for months about renewing, and although I said no, they charged my visa anyway. They said that I signed up for auto renewal. I told them that I did not. I spoke to several so-called supervisors, then the guy John that I had hung up on previously called to tell me that I authorized the charge. They were very nasty and unprofessional. I am getting my refund through my Visa. STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE, THEY ARE CROOKS!!!
More Coast To Coast / Grand Getaways Complaints & Reviews
- Grand Getaways - Grand Getaways is a big rip-off!
- Go Grand Getaways - Travel Club Fraud
- Go Grand Getaways - scam
- Grand Getaways Vacation Travel Club - It's a scam
- Coast To Coast / Grand Getaways - Cancel the membership and get refunded
- Grand Getaways - Maintenance Fee Scam
- Coast To Coast / Grand Getaways - Charged without my consent
- Coast to Coast - Extended New/Used Car Breakdown Warranty
- Grand Getaways - Scam
- Coast to Coast - Poor service