Menu
Coast To Coast Carports
reviews & complaints

Coast To Coast Carports
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

53 complaints
20 resolved 33 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Coast To Coast Carports. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
H
5:58 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Coast To Coast Carports - Refund not received.

My husband and I placed an order for a carport/utility room on May 7, 2021.
Contract # ODR-004348.
We paid a deposit of $8, 767.65 by credit card at that time.
We were told it would take 4-8 weeks for our drawings to be completed.
The drawings took 17 weeks.
We were told the building would take up to 12 weeks to be manufactured and delivered.
After several attempts at contacting customer service to confirm an estimated date that the building would be delivered- on September 7th I was told the 12 gauge metal (which is what we ordered due to our county building codes and is clearly in our contract) has been on backorder since before we placed our order.
The building can not be built.
I cancelled our order that day (September 7) and requested a full refund. I was told it could take up to 3 weeks for a decision to be made on the refund and for it to be issued to me. Yesterday marks 3 weeks and no word from Coast to Coast or refund. I have called customer service several times and no one answers the phone. I reached out to customer service by email and received this reply from an employee: " Good afternoon! I apologize for the delayed response, I have been out of the office! I am not sure why you were told 3 weeks, we dont have estimated times on these. I apologize for not having much information regarding you refund, but someone will be in contact with you once the decision has been made. All of our process go through this process, but I will be sure to make note of this as well for you in our system! "
We are very disappointed that we were not advised before we placed our order that the material was on backorder. Now it is almost 7 months that Coast to Coast has had our deposit and we need it back to pursue another option.

Desired outcome: I would like to receive my full refund of $8,767.65 credited to my original form of payment (credit card) immediately.

1 comment
T
Nov 18, 2021 7:49 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

If you paid with a credit card file a complaint with your bank and ask for a chargeback. I just did.

D
7:02 pm EDT

Coast To Coast Carports - Not receiving my product as quoted on time frame

I was quoted 12 weeks to receive my two buildings that I ordered have not even received plans on one of them yet and haven't even gotten a phone call of where my first building is at and we are beyond the 12 weeks timeframe quoted can't get anybody to call me can't get anybody to answer any of my questions what a joke! You'll take peoples money but won't answer their phone calls what kind of business are you folks running out there?

Desired outcome: Receive my buildings with a discount

P
12:56 pm EDT

Coast To Coast Carports - Garage

We signed a contract with a date of 12-15 weeks in March until today we have already spent 25 weeks and the company shields itself from the pandemic and does not recommend that they are making contracts that they cannot fulfill, another problem that I have to face are the permits of the city ​​since they have an expiration date if these this company does not do the project on time I will have to pay for new permits from the city honestly it is a company without seriousness and I do not recommend it, they will only earn headaches.

R
11:41 pm EDT

Coast To Coast Carports - No garage

On March 1, 2021, I put down the deposit for the garage, I was told 8 to 10 weeks, so then they send me the certified drawings and they were not even the building I wanted, they finally got that corrected, mind you I was quoted 500 for drawings and they charged me 980, well we are 25 weeks in and no garage yet they will not even answer the phone, or respond to the emails I send them, I have tried contacting both Arkansas and the local place in Stanfield, Oregon to get this resolved, getting tired of there bull crap I would like my building and installed correctly

Desired outcome: I want my garage

1:24 pm EDT

Coast To Coast Carports - A building

I gave them a down payment on a building 30/40 of 1800 dollars and was told that they would bring it and set it up after I prepared the land this was in 2020 so early this summer. I told them the land was ready and wanted a time to get it done. they told me I would be on the list. since then I have not been able to get a call back from them. or reach a person. it is almost fall again and the land will become too wet to be accessed by there truck or any one else. if they don't want to give me the cash back or can not do the building. I would except some type of a car port that way it would not be a total loss. I need to get a result soon as I am going to find some one else to do the project before the rain begins. thank you Karen thompson

Desired outcome: the building , a carport or the money back

12:23 pm EDT

Coast To Coast Carports - Product availability

Hello
We ordered a building from Steel Building Concepts back in Sept 2020 and were told Coast to Coast Carports will be providing out building within 6-12 weeks for delivery and install, We fully understanding Covid and the shut down inability to get materials ect. We are now going on 10 months and still no building Weekly calls to C2C render no solutions same story "They do not have the HAT CHANNELS or they are unable to get the color we ordered. We even changed the original color of our building thinking that would speed thing along which did not help. All we want is our building installed

Desired outcome: To get building installed

C
12:29 pm EDT

Coast To Coast Carports - Steel building

This is absolutely the worst company. Our steel building was installed incorrectly and We have left messages, sent emails and tried Calling over and over. Mayra was sent all the photos of the problems we are having. We drove 1700 miles to meet a crew to figure out how they were going to fix the issues. They never showed up and will not respond to our phone calls. We have rats that have made their way in to our building and they have eaten the wires and all of our personal items that were packed in boxes. Our roof leaks, snow and rodents come up thru the corrugated panels. Holes are drilled thru the building where they missed the beams. They never installed the chain to open the garage door so we have to use a ladder and they did not clean up after their job was complete. We had over 500 rivets and mud four inches thick that we had to clean up. We want our building that we paid a ton of money for fixed!

Desired outcome: We want our building fixed!!!

C
10:19 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Ordered the garage 7 months ago (Sept. 3rd 2020), have called and emailed over and over to receive any information, have not had any response back. There is no communication within this company. When I ordered the garage they said it would be about 8 to 10 weeks, it has been 7 months and I can't even get a response from the company after calling and emailing several times.

5:18 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered a carport on September 11 2020, the gentleman I ordered it from said it would be 6 weeks for delivery. I tried calling them multiple times and no one ever called back. On February 8th a customer service rep finally contacted me and told me it would be at least 5 more weeks and I asked for a refund and for her to cancel my order as I lost...

1:46 pm EST

Coast To Coast Carports - Carport

My mother purchased a carport in September 2020 for a simple carport. She was told it would be six to eight weeks for delivery. It is now February 2021 and this company continues to lie and stall. They never return voicemails. They do not keep their word. It has been six months and they continue to come up with reasons why they will call us "next week" with a delivery date.
They told us we needed a permit, we got one. They said they never got it, we sent it again. They said they were out of the color my mom requested back in September, she agreed to take whatever color was in stock. Now they say they are having issues with the weather.
This company is a joke.

Desired outcome: I would like my mothers carport installed

This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Place an order for metal storage building, in the contract it says upto 10 weeks for installation we are going on 14 weeks. Have called numerous times with no calls back only talk with someone if happen to answer the phone. Was told that the contract out the installation so it is up to the installers when and where they want to work and they get get called...

I
11:48 am EST

Coast To Coast Carports - Installed a building improperly

The building installed was not the one pictured in the online brochure. I tried to discuss this with the crew at the time of the installation; however no one could speak english. I called the original salesman, Craig Parks. He agreed with my concerns and said he would get back to me after he spoke to his boss. That never happened. Now several months later the main header beam across the front of the building is sagging due to poor design and improper support. I contacted Mr.Parks again and he told me my concerns were forwarded to customer service. That was two weeks ago. I've heard nothing from them. I have sent several pictures to Mr. Parks.

1 comment
W
Jan 25, 2021 11:17 pm EST

How are these people still in business. Is it a front to launder drug money? Worst customer service/communication on the planet. I'll deal with the telemarketers from India before I deal with this outfit again. Horrible customer service.

N
10:49 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

it has been almost a YEAR since coast to coast got my order. like others i have called over DOZENS of times and getting NO return call the state rep yelled and over talked me. my check has long been cashed. i am telling you MY experience with them. and still to this day NO DELIVERY DATE no calls from the company. this company should be ran out of busine...

W
5:50 pm EDT

Coast To Coast Carports - carport

They SUCK!

Ordered a 17 x 27 structure 4 - 1/2 weeks ago. C to C called last week to say they were going to build it on Tuesday 10-15-2019. C to C called on Monday, 10-14 and said they were delayed and would be here on Friday 10-18. C to C called afternoon of 10-17 and said they were delayed again and would be here today 10-19.

C to C installer called @ 8:21 this morning (10-19) and they were lost (ever thought of GPS?). Told them they were @ 25 miles away and on the wrong side of the river. It's now SIX hours later (and counting) AND NOT A WORD! Tried calling installer's number several times with no answer - goes to voicemail but they don't have voicemail set up. Texted them a map and turn by turn directions but still NO RESPONSE - IDIOTS!

Wasting an entire dam day waiting for these bozos - will be incredibly pissed if they don't show up today! (Tried calling C to C HQ but was told to call back on Monday - MORONIC!

I
12:51 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Pissed Consumer Write review Search Previous review Next review Construction and RepairCoast To Coast Carports 154Review #1662580 Coast To Coast Carports - Lies, no delivery, tried to keep our deposit, took dealer to court and won! Update review Sep 24 NOT RESOLVED 1 comment We ordered a 18x24 three sided hay shed in August of 2018, dealer took 652.00...

E
3:54 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased my 30x40 building from Coast to Coast. I gave them a deposit plus paid for the engineered plans to submit to the county for a permint. They said when I was ready to contact them and I would have a buildling in 3 to 5 days. I contacted them with the date my concrete was getting poured, they said let us know when its acutally poured. I let them...

A
6:54 pm EDT

Coast To Coast Carports - colors and customer service

I paid the down payment and the remaining balance in full today and when the guys came up today to set it up they brought the wrong colors and coast to coast said it was our fault which is was not, they never answer their phones the girl Jen said I will call you back in 1 1/2 hrs to 2 hrs never called waited 4 freaking hours, save your money go somewhere reputable now why I see why they have 1 1/2 stars

6:30 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Waiting to have our carport put up. Contract dated aug 31 2018 today jan 11 2019. We were told we would have it by oct.3, we had a small carport and wanted a 2 car and walk way covered so in the winter time we would'nt have to shovel snow. We are two older ladies an are unable to shovel snow. We paid c to c. $531. Down payment no carport. They never get...

R
10:20 am EDT

Coast To Coast Carports - carport

I ordered a carport in august of 2018, paid my down payment, was told that it could be delivered on a Saturday so that I wouldn't have to miss time off of work waiting on delivery, which was a lie. The customer service woman called to set up delivery was rude, and curt, and very argumentative, finally arranged delivery for a Wednesday so my husband arranged time off of work, they called late Tuesday and cancelled, rescheduled for Friday, so I took off of work for delivery, they simply didn't show up, no call, nothing, and certainly no apology.. They are refusing to give me back my deposit, which, thank god, was just 10%, and the customer service rep just hung up on me because I used the word damn... stay the hell away from this company, they are simply out to get your money, they absolutely don't care if your satisfied with their product nor if you are happy with their service, check out their internet reviews, they have 1.5 out of 5 google reviews, there IS a reason.. I wish I'd looked first.

11:44 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased a 30' X 60' steel building in March of 2018 from All Steel NW in March of 2018. It was quoted at 4-6wks. Once I paid the deposit, All Steel refered me to their manufacrurer, Coast to Coast Carports. First problem was that I couldn't get drawings. With the building coming in 4-6wks, I needed to get my concrete pad started. Courtney, the sale...

Coast To Coast Carports contacts