Coast Dentalsubstandard work

S

A nightmare and not over yet! Talked into bridge after a tooth had to be extracted by a surgeon at another location. My dental bridge does not fit properly, it has a pontic that sticks out, the front is pushed up into the gums too far, the back has natural tooth exposed with a ledge that you can get under, they are so bulky that my natural teeth are now in the shadow of this appliance. I am so sorry and have cried many days and nights. The arch is too far out and now I have a speech impedement and sound terrible. I have to repeat myself often and do not clearly enunciate certain words. This work has to be re-done. They wouldn't even try to do something about it. I would like to submit photos at another time.

RESOLVED

• Updated by Mark Regan · Mar 22, 2011

sadone,

Please know that Coast Dental strives to provide each patient with treatment that surpasses acceptable standards of care. I am sorry you feel we fell short with your bridge. Our Patient Relations team will be more than happy to address and resolve your concerns. I have sent you a private message in hopes I can help you resolve this issue.

Mark Regan
    Coast Dental

sadagain Aug 30, 2012

who is Mark Regan?

• Da
    darlingsandra70 May 30, 2011

So mark your going to post this on all of coat dentals complaints? are you in cahooots with these money grubbers? or are you one of the employee's being pushed to do something you dont want to do!? If coast dental cared they would get better dr's in theyre offices that treat thyer patients with respect!