The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Club Velas Vallarta — Timeshare scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
November 2007-timeshare presentation with the added enticement of free extra weeks that will be rented for you by Sierra rentals in Nevada[$600 fee]. Chris Rogers[manager] and his cohort[jerry Ey] made the pitch-too good to be true. I could go on and on and say the same as everyelse. But I am adding something--I have been in contact with the Attorney General and the FBI--they suggest that everyone contact their local FBI office and file a complaint. We may not get our money back, but may prevent others from being scammed. I too agree that the only way to recoop our loses is to institute a class action lawsuit against Velas--so someone must have the legal mind to help us
More Club Velas Vallarta Complaints & Reviews
- Club Velas Vallarta - Lies, scam and rip off!
- Velas Vallarta Timeshare Sales - Timeshare Scam - Doug Lockett
- Club Velas Vallarta - Scam and lies!
- Velas Vallarta - Timeshare Scam
- Club Velas Vallarta - Fraudulent sales practices!
- Velas Vallarta - Really bad bussines
- Velas Vallarta - Resale of My Timeshare
- Velas Resorts - Timeshare Lies and pressure
- Velas Vallarta - not truthful about resale for us
- Velas Resorts - Value Traders and their inability to complete transaction