The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Club Penguin Island — Insufficient customer service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We bought a membership of club penguin for our 6 years old son last year. Since august 2008, he lost his password and tried to get a new
Password by using "forget password". However, it only sends him
Sometimes an invalid code or wrong link.
I reported to the customer service about a month ago. They did not
Take any appropriate action until i sent a couple of more mail. And until now, this simplest mistake is not fixed.
This service is sold to small children. They are crueless for these kinds of matters without parent's help. I was given an impression that they
Just let it go because they assume parents are not bothered and most of kids may give up easily. I trusted this game because it is provided by disney.com. Until now, they still cannot give my son a new password and his membership is expired soon.
Especially for this kind of service targeting small children, they should show their reliabilty more than other products. I hope this complaints make them do the simplest service to provide the simplest function.
More Club Penguin Island Complaints & Reviews
- Club Penguin - blatent rip off of children and families
- Club Penguin - Site Not Secure - Accounts Hacked - Customer Service Rude
- Club Penguin - Sneaky Recurring Billing Ripoff
- Clubpenguin.CP.com - This site is a Phishing scam
- Club Penguin - Membership overcharging
- Club Penguin Island - lies
- Clubpenguin.com - Scam
- Club Penguin - Took £100 for no membership & offer £11.85 refund after 2 yrs trying to cancel
- Clubpenguin.com - Credit Card
- Club Penguin Island Forever - club penguin online