Club Mahindra HolidaysDeficiency in service, dishonoring valid reservation req and failed to deliver as promised!

Following would give detailed information on How Club Mahindra, CL, has cheated us by giving false promises and collecting huge amount of money (approx 50% of total fee which comes to around Rs. 92000+) from us. Deficiency in Service, Dishonoring valid Reservation Req and Failed to deliver as promised are the major concerning factors which I want to highlight below by giving enough information. I am tired of talking to Club Mahindra at all levels (Surej, head of All India Member relations: Karan, head of NCR Member Services: Rajesh, head of All India Customer Service Center: Rajalakshmi, head of Chennai Member services etc...) for the last more than 4 months continuously. Please advise.

1. On April 13, 2007 my reservation request against special offer was dishonored by Reservation Dept citing overdue payments on membership.

2. Whenver payment requests were raised using correct card details, my credit card agency has honored the premium payment request raised by CL. I noted that (after talking with CL collection officer, Ranvir Singh) Club Mahindra raised premium requests by providing incorrect card details resulting in request failure. This fact was also accepted by Ranvir Singh and he promised me that such mistake will not happen again. Ranvir Singh also apologized for collecting two EMIs in one month on one occasion.

Above means, CLUB MAHINDRA PENALIZED US BY DENYING OUR RESERVATION REQUEST AGAINST SPECIAL OFFER FOR THEIR MISTAKE IN RAISING PAYMENT REQUEST (CLUB MAHINDRA PROVIDED INCORRECT DATA TO PAYMENT AUTHORITY).

3. Reservation request was made against the special offer that we received at the time of taking Club Mahindra membership. Special Offer terms say, "Holidays at Club Mahindra Resorts can be availed in blue or White season only. Eligibility of the Holiday is subject to realization of 15% of membership fee." Till this date, we have paid almost 50% of total membership fee.

Above means, CLUB MAHINDRA DENIED OUR RIGHT OF AVAILING SPECIAL OFFER BY PROVIDING INVALID REASON.

4. As per the special offer, we were promised for 4 Kingfisher tickets but in reality we are given 4 Indian Airlines tickets.

Above means, CLUB MAHINDRA HAS FAILED TO DELIVER ON PROMISE. CLUB MAHINDRA CHEATED US BY GIVING FALSE PROMISES.

5. Seeing irregularities in reservation department's operation with respect to reservation request acceptance and Collection Department, I raised the issue to Club Mahindra Customer Service Department on April 13, 2007 (please refer my email to [protected]@clubmahindra.com). Since then I have been writing to [protected]@clubmahindra.com and [protected]@clubmahindra.com including Karan Midha (karan.[protected]@clubmahindra.com) to resolve the issue however I have received poor response from all the mentioned departments.

Above means, CLUB MAHINDRA FAILED TO PROVIDE COMMITMENT TO RESOLVE ISSUES. CLUB MAHINDRA'S RESPONSE TO MY REQUEST TO RESOLVE WAS VERY POOR AND NON-SATISFACTORY. I ALSO EXPERIENCED CLUB MAHINDRA CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE DELIBERATING DISHONORED MY CALLS TO THEM BY DISCONNECTING TELEPHONE CALLS (for example call on Aug 11, 2007 0420pm Representative: Sucheta/Suchandra).

6. Seeing no appreciable efforts from Club Mahindra to resolve issues and at the same time Club Mahindra had been charging EMIs to me, I asked Club Mahindra in writing "All payments to Club Mahindra has been kept on hold till CL resolve the issue." I had given the date June 15, 2007 which was extended to July 31, 2007 giving Club Mahindra enough time to resolve the issue. Resolution date was given to Club Mahindra on May 27, 2007. Even after giving notice to Club Mahindra to hold charging EMI, Club Mahindra continued making payment requests.

Above means, CLUB MAHINDRA CHEATED US BY COLLECTING MONEY FROM US AND IN THE NAME OF SERVICE WE ARE GIVEN NOTHING BY CLUB MAHINDRA. CLUB MAHINDRA HAS BEEN HARASSING US BY CONSTANTLY COMING AFTER US DEMANDING FOR PAYMENT BUT WITH NO SERVICE PROVIDED.

My experience with Club Mahindra (Reservations Dept, Collection Dept, Member Relations Dept (Chennai and Delhi), Customer Care Dept, NCR Service Head (Kiran Midha)) has been very disappointing and has caused huge mental harassment. I am greatly disillusioned by the CLUB MAHINDRA brand name and felt duped by CL's setup.

Considering above, Club Mahindra MUST do following:
1. Offer formal apology for the a) deficiency in service, b) failing to deliver as promised, c) irregularities in charging payment.
2. Provide compensation for deficient service and mental harassment caused to us.

A very dissatisfied and frustrated customer,

Rajesh V. Gheware

My Institute on Web: http://www.iitm.ac.in
Me! too on Web: http://rajeshonline.info

parmarlegalism Mar 15, 2013

Dear Client,

We provide consultancy on “Refund of Club Mahindra Membership Amount”

We will help & guide you to get back your Membership Amount.

M/s. Parmar Legalism
    Advocates, Consultants & Trademark Attorney
    Contact: [protected]
    Email id: [email protected]
    Maharashtra, Mumbai
    India.

Manish Minku Sep 21, 2012

I AM MANISH SHARMA, YOUR PAST EMPLOYEED AND IN A MONTH OF JULY(15/7/2012) I LEAVE MY JOB FROM YOUR COMPANY BUT STILL I AM NOT GETTING MY SALARY. EVEN AFTER GIVEN NOTICE PERIOD I HAVE NOT GO ANYTHING AND WHEN I WAS TRY TO CONTACT YOUR HR THEY GUYS NOT RESPONDING ME. NOW ITS MY HUMMBLE REQUEST
    TO YOU. PLEAS GIVE ME MY SALARY ASAP. AND IF YOU WANT CONTACT ME SO COTACT ME ON THIS NUMBER
    [protected].

REGARD
    MANISH SHARMA

Ankit Patel Sep 10, 2012

i think you are not kown that how to utilize the membership. i am very much setisfy with club mahindra i am a member since 1998 red studio and up till now i have not get any kind of booking and service issue, now club mahindra has given to booked your holiday online also. i have suggest you that just do understand the produt process, how it is work then use it. up till now if i am not a bought a membership, i have spend more then 10 lacs and i have purchased it only in 1.25 lac and current price reaching around 4.50 lac. i have suggest you if you are belongs to middle class and holiday lovers then club mahindra is a best choice to buy it because of inflation you have seen it in future in small budget if you want to enjoy good facilities, club mahindra is a good choice...!!!

• Cl
    Clubmahindra Dec 07, 2011

Dear Sir,

We have made note of your concerns mentioned and regret the inconvenience you had to face. We would definitely revert to you with status for which we would require your contact details. Please send across the same to the email [email protected]

With regards
    Gopal VN
    Member Relations
    Mahindra Holidays

• Ra
    Rafiques Sep 12, 2011

The membership is a bilateral contract. Request for cancellation of membership is an instruction for termination of the contract. Both parties to the contract have this right to terminate it, at any time and no party can force the other party to keep it continued.
    The problem of Mahindara Club (MC) is that of over-commitment as compared to their capacity and of denying the dissatisfied members their right to terminate the contract. As MC is not responding to requests for cancellations of membership, under the circumstances, a lawyer specialized in litigations related to contracts can act on behalf of unsatisfied members. Any further comment on the subject for getting rid of the liability of this membership getting back the money already paid?

• El
    Elvis Miranda Aug 02, 2011

My membership number is [protected].I took this membership in June 2011.Few days later we came to know that I have to pay Rs.9700per year for maintainance.Your sales executive Roy had cheated us by not telling the hidden costs.Finally, I request you to cancel my membership and ask to return my money paid by cheque Rs.36060 and Advance cash paid Rs.5000, Total amount Rs.41060.Earlier i have sent you two messages but you didnt reply.I are not interested in your membership.I want reply as soon as possible.

maneesh trehan Jul 30, 2011

To whom it may concirn, it is about the settlement of my account, which has been holding with your company from the last 3 years, for which i have made hundreds of calls and visited to your office atleast a hundred times.
    I Maneesh Trehan joined your companys holiday package on the 9-1-2008, and b'coz of very personel reasons i cancelled the membership on [protected], by giving the application of cancellation to your mall road branch manager Mr. Mohit Gupta, which was duly receieved by him with the assurance, that my ammount will be refunded within 21 days, which is still pending with your company, last month i went to your shifted office in rave moti mall and met the branch head Mr. Sameeruddin, and gave him all the papers regarding claim, and again got the assurance, that is why i am intimating last time, rather refund me my ammount with three and half years interest or i should go to court for my rights.

Hope for the scincere consideration,
    Maneesh Trehan
    7/186, ramanika appartment,
    flat no-402, swaroop nagar,
    KANPUR-208001
    PHONE-[protected] /[protected]
    email- [email protected]

• Po
    PotentialCustomer Jul 24, 2011

What is incredible is that there is not a single response from club mahindra here. Does that mean they are really not bothered about customer grief? I was really contemplating buying a membership but after reading this, I think there may be better ways to spend my money!

ProfessionalAssociates Jul 22, 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,
    We will help & guide you to get back your refund of
    Club Mahindra Membership Amount*.

Parmar Legalism & Management Services
    Call between 6.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
    Contact: [protected]
    Maharashtra, Mumbai,
    India.
    Professional Associates

• Pl
    planca miranda Jul 21, 2011

My membership number is [protected].I took the membership in june 2011.Fw days later i came to know that i have to pay Rs.9700 per year for maintainance.Your sales executive Roy did not tell us about the hidden costs.Finally i request you to cancel my membership and return my money paid by cheque Rs.36060 and advance cash Rs.5000, total amount Rs.41060.I request you to return my money as soon as possible.

• Ha
    Hament Jun 14, 2011

CM is a biggest scam to happen in the corporate world. There is no regulator for this Industry & it is a one way decision making process. After luring you with membership first 2 years they will give you holidays so you can refer your friends...after 3yrs the scam starts. On one hand they will continue to increase their annual charges & than start denying you holidays. Your holidays than start getting accumulated & after 21 days they will start cancelling your holidays. Behold ! They will than guide you how to save your holidays from being lost...ha ha, they tell you to bank them with RCI, their cousin hand in glove. When you ask RCI for holiday in exchange they ask you to deposit money...last I asked was about 7000 rupees to avail the holiday. What a scam ! Actually what happens is like this : Club Mahindra lures innocent people trough misleading ads & takes their hard earned money to build resorts. These they rent out to non members or to RCI earning more money...the member be damned. Just check out Club Mahindra profits in their annual report. Recently because of bad publicity their share prices have started crashing as more people realize what a fraud CM & RCI are.

• Ki
    Kishore Hawaldar Jan 04, 2011

Mahindra Club are cheap chitter and fraud. All glitters are not gold. By any chance don't invest your money and time with Mahindra Club. Even for gift vaochers. These are fraud gift vaochers, they will never tell us about slot period in gift voucher (means off season period will be open and no gurantee to get at our specified location). Be away always from these team.
    Kishore Hawaldar

pankajsing Sep 24, 2010

thnx to all of your experiences ...might be i m luckiest person who reed this openion before a night to join CM...

• Cl
    Club Mahindra Holidays Jun 24, 2010

Dear Members,

Pelase send in your concerns along with your membership details to my email - [email protected]

Please be ensured that we will revert to you at the earliest.

Regards,
    Indira
    Member Relations
    Club Mahindra

• Np
    N.POTHU RAJU Feb 23, 2010

kindly acknowledge my changed e-mail id [email protected] please send the required information from now onwards.

yours sincrerly,
    N.POTHU RAJU.
    membership no. 1651305

• Ra
    rashmi sadh Jan 07, 2010

the salesman of cm are really dogs they misbehave badly if u dont take membership.iwill never ever go to cm in my life.

• Sh
    shakil ahmad Oct 12, 2009

i shakil ahmad
    member id :1459408
    due to unable to use my 6 airticket with in its time and my airticket is expired
    so i want my money back as soon as possible
    for this i would be very thank full to
    plz listen it as soon as possible

SAN_1234 Oct 12, 2009

CONTACT ALL INDIA RESORT DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATIOIN IN BNAGLAORE. WWW.AIRDA.ORG

Chitraksh Sep 25, 2009

Guys really want to thank each one of you in saving my money. I WAS about to pay money today evening only.

THANKS A TON

REgards
    Chitraksh

• Ve
    verma ashwani Sep 18, 2009

Why do we all forgot ours own CONSUMER FORUM, These corrupt corporates have to shell out our money with interest, court fees. lawyer fees and penalty

subhagi palkar Aug 09, 2009

My membership no.-79235 & Member no.-227453 - SUBHAGI PALKAR

I am member from 1-05-07. I am trying for reservation/booking since last two years but unable to get the same with our dates.During taking membership, the representative of M.Club assured me that u will get confirmed booking prior to one month of your dates in case of RED membership season.I have taken RED membership with full payment at one time because of that.Now it is learnt that even prior to six months also M club is unable to give booking.It is very clear that the representative of Mahindra club is misleading the consumer & spoiling the reputation of the organisation.With this situation I have no option but to cancle my membership & further to take advice from consumer forum.

Priyanka Jun 06, 2009

I am a housewife and around 4 yrs ago wanted a membership of CM, went to their office in Vashi and after a small chat decided against it.

On telling the executive that I am a housewife and that my husband was working with IBM he started asking me weird questions like

What is your husband's and your own educational qualification?
    How much is your home loan EMI?
    Which car you own and is it on loan?
    How many laptops/desktops you have at home and what is the price of each?
    How often you travel by air?
    How many times have you been on a vacation and what sort of hotels you stay in?

And many more such weird questions.

I had gone there so that I was able to plan a vacation for my family without much fuss. I wanted these to be memorable and by God the interview was. That day I came out of their office and decided planning holiday with the help of a tour guide is better. Recently was wondering abt CM again but thought would research a bit, stumbled upon this site and well I am cured for life from this CM flu.

• De
    deepsdesai Apr 29, 2009

We have also been traped by CM cutomer id:1455949. The pre sale presentation was too good. Once the amount was paid they stopped responding properly to our phone calls (they were actually rude) and could not keep up their commitment of a free holiday package. After reading a few reviews we decided to cancel our membership within 10 day, we were told that as per their clause the payment made will be refunded in 30 days. It's gone beyond 30 day and we are still following up with them to get back our money. They must be making a good deal of interest in this way. Isin't there any legal complian or action all of us can get together and take?

• Ro
    rocky Apr 15, 2009

never ever buy ull not get holiday... ppl who are waiting for refund forget it... he he he... they only make money

Pankaj K Singh Apr 13, 2009

I have join member ship of club Mahindra since 28/10 after that I have send mail to them on 30/10 for cancellation with full refund as per they promised (full Refund within 40-45 days, if u send cancel within 10 days).

They have not able to provide refund till 10 Feb due to Auditing as per their Customer Executive. After they send a Mail to Me and make sure to me "They refund till 10 April".If we don't able to do this You can go with customer care.

Till Now, I have not recived any cheque and still i am following with them for my Money.They kept my money from 6 Months

Chirag Desai Mar 26, 2009

At Club Mahindra Coorg, our holiday was an unforgetable experience! The stunning location, the picturesque greenery and the wonderful climate was the perfect setting for relaxation. Every facility made available to us was good and it catered to both adults and children. The fine food and the warm help assistance in all areas and the programs arranged in the evenings were much appreciared. This was our first holiday with Club Mahindra and we look forward to more beautiful holidays just like this.

SURAJ RAWAL Feb 21, 2009

Hi Guys,
    After reading your comments on line Im compelled to tell you that I also have been cheated by club mahindra.
    These guys dont give a damn to their cusomers as long as they have pocketed the down payment for the memberhsip. I think its a big fraud this CL is endearing towards its customers hard earned money.

I call upon you all guys who have been negatively affected by these guys and lets ### them royally and show them how is it to cheat us with our hard earned money.
    Lets start a drive against these corrupt guys and expose them what they are doing. It will be only with our collective effort that we will be able to bring these high headed guys to their senses.

Believe me if Im not supported by you guys I'll expose them alone and I have enough resources as Im an NRI,
    but really I want support from you all guys.

This is the worst organisation that I have dealt with and we have to expose them and literally ### them with our recorded conversations and breach of contract by them (CM).

Believe me victory will be ours and we'll get our money back, though I'll be suing them for a million dollars.

SURAJ

• Vi
    VILAS RAJE Nov 14, 2008

I am very much agreeing with you, CLUB MAHINDRA is totally fraud, you will never get offer holidays package. I am became member on dt29/2/08 at midnight, I have got some doubt, but in front of my daughter I cannot say any thing else. So I am became a member of club mahindra. I appeal to the entire customer please come forward to legal fight with club mahindra.

• Bl
    blabla Nov 09, 2008

www.farmer100.com

sandeep gupta Nov 09, 2008

I was about to buy a CM membership worth Rs 3, 00, 000(three lacs only) and the membership was recommended by ony of my relative. It was a white membership along with free sony bravia 26" LCD, some food coupons, about Rs 7000/- cash back and one complementary holiday. Before agreeing to the membership, I decided to surf net for feedback of this company and to my surprise found hordes of complaints and negative review. It was then I decided to let pass the offer.

I really don't have CM experience but am writing this to let CM people know that customer reviews count a lot and prospective customers read them. If the company is lousy with it's service ti is likely that it will not survive in the long term.

I am thankful to all the persons for writing their feedback here to help make decisions for new customers.

Pankaj Trivedi Nov 06, 2008

We have been to a couple of Club Mahindra properties. Hospitality is mind blowing, resorts were in excellent locations. Since we plan 30 days in advance, so far we have not faces any dejections.
    Seems owning the membership is wise since hotel rates seem to increase without any control and especially when economy fluctuates at such a big pace, having 3 good holidays with the membership recovers the membership cost.

I am sure people who have stayed in good properties and spent their hard-earned money to pay 5-star room tariffs will definitely agree to what I say.

I would definitely suggest those people to join who do planned holidays, because the moment you check in the properties, the mental agony vanishes and the moments remain cherishing.

Cheers!!!

AnilBannerjee Oct 18, 2008

Club Mahindra in real terms is a big Thugh.I became a member in Aug.07 and introduced my friend also to become a member.I was promised a reference amount of Rs. 5000.00 which was not paid to me for one full year despite repeated reminders.Yhey dont deliver what they promise.Their employees are a bunch of crooks.Through them I went to Thialand and Singapore.Though they promised completion of formalities in three working days but the visa and air tickets were delivered at the last moment though I applied more than a month in advance.I am thoroughly dissatisfied with their services and behaviour.

Chandra Mohan Dimri Oct 08, 2008

I have received a number of calls from their office in Sec-18 Noida (UP). I am told to come with my wife to their office to discuss holiday packages. After a lengthy discussion, we opted to go ahead with 1 B/R apartment. After two days, when I received a welcome call from CM, it was absolutely differnent what was commited by CM's manager. I informed that I dont want to go further and wish to withdraw my membership. They emailed me that my entire amount will be revserved on my credit card. Its more than a month now, I have been chasing people to talk and my amount back.

• Sh
    Shashank S. Kangutkar Sep 20, 2008

Member ID 1354789
    As a Mahindra group company & an Employee of Mahindra & Mahindra took a membership of club Mahindra in August 08.

Sales person had promised us the gift voucher of Rs. 5000/- from LG & a stay in the resorts from this year only as a Mahindra emploee etc. etc.

But received the kit saying stay will be allowed from September 09 & without any gift vouchers.
    Unable to register on site also.

Now the sales person is not responding at all.

I aslo got cheated.
    Pl. advise for cancelling the membership.

• Av
    Avinash Sep 12, 2008

I fall in there trap for an offer which tehy told me valid ONLY until midnight. But then I came to know that it was available next day also. Next day, I canceled my membership but still I have not got my refund even after 4 months. Worst thing is that they don't rerspond to our quries. If someone is thinking for a getting membership then pls. think twice before taking it.

• Ap
    Appaso Aug 30, 2008

Today I had phone call from Club mahindra Kuwait. They told to pay EMI
    I told them I will not pay.
    Already, I paid 40 KD . I donot want to continue because it is fake and fraud agency They have cheated to many people and me also What I can do? Wehter mahindra club is registered agency in Kuwait as per Kuwait law.
    If I could not pay give me legal advise.

Sunil Aug 08, 2008

Thanks for the advice!
    A salesman calls me up in the evening and said they have an offer ONLY until midnight. He told me that I had to pay 15% (about 38000)via credit card and i'll get free stay offer etc etc and that he'd send a salesboy to my place.
    I was thinking about getting the membership in about 2 months time..but this "ONLY UNTIL MIDNIGHT OFFER" got me a little suspicious. Told him I don't need any offers but need time to consider the membership since it is big amount for me.. now after reading all the comments/compliants, i think i won't go for this..

Thanks again!

pravein bhivram shinde Aug 02, 2008

please send my user name and password.
    my member number =218394
    my membership no. =74869
    season = white
    aptment = studio

Saqhib Jul 14, 2008

I have stayed at Club Mahindra resorts a few times. It was a good experience. However, getting the bookings is tough. They have very few resorts but they sell very aggressively. Join only if you intend to take holidays when no one wants to take ( forget holidays). They should stop selling till they add enough inventory.

• Ap
    Appaso Shendge Jul 07, 2008

I have very bad experience about club manhindra they are cheating with professionals. They forcely ceating like professional gund.

First time when we visited to their office in Kuwait as they invited with family . I suprise that they have shown something and took the sign on agreement . Result was that within 8 hours when I saw the agreement therouly I decided to cancel the agreement then they ask to pay 2% charges ie about 48 Kuwait dinnar. Which comes approximately 7800 Indian Rupees. By the way I took this membeship with larg risk.

Last week I took policy by paying 40 KD. I have to pay appr. 1300KD + 43 @25years.
    Pl. advise for cancelling this policy.
    I