Closet Candy BoutiqueBeware! Very poor quality!

K

I have nothing good to say about this website ClosetCandyBoutique, I ordered from them only once and will never do that again. My order arrived in a timely manner but that was the only positive thing about them. Quality of clothing was so poor and cheap, I had to admit that I wasted my money on garbage. And when I contacted customer service and demanded my money back they refused! There is no way to get a refund or at leas an exchange. Do not buy from this scam seller! Beware!

• Mi
    Misti Mobley Aug 28, 2019

BUYER BEWARE

This company has a terrible exchange policy and should be updated to all sales final. I bought a pair of leggings and they were a bit too small when I received them. Per their exchange policy I ordered a new pair and sent back the first pair where they stated I would get a refund.

I returned the original pair in the exact same condition that I received them, with all tags attached. The leggings were only ever taken out of the packaging long enough to try them on.

I recieved an email tonight stating they won't refund my money because the tag was shredded, the pants smelled of mold and the outside tag appeared to have been wet.

This is dishonest because the item was returned in the exact same condition that I received it. I feel as if they made up excuses to not honor their exchange policy.

Comments