Cleveland Clinic / compliance dept
My name is Renee Sanders from Legacy Health Services parent company for Wickliffe Country Place Nursing Home. I am contacting you regarding our mutual patient Amanda Knight DOB 7/7/1926. We have a billing issue as our claim will not process with Medicare. We contacted your Medicare dept several times requesting a fix which was never done. We then filed a complaint with Medicare and they took back your payment and paid our claim. Then the Cleveland Clinic billed again the exact same way & then Medicare took back our payment. We have been leaving messages in the Compliance Dept for approximately 1 month. Our first call was on 03/18/19. We have never received a response. The Clinic billed Ms. Knights claim per Medicare with the Discharged date in the Admission date field (block 12 on a UB04). The qualifying hospital stay is 7/23/18 - 7/26/18 & therefore block 12 on the UB04 should be populated with admit date 07/23/18 (not 07/26/18). Cleveland Clinic must fix the claim before Medicare will process our claim.
Please contact me at [protected].
More Cleveland Clinic Complaints & Reviews
- Cleveland Clinic - Unorganized and all kinds of wrong stuff 
- Cleveland Clinic - Dr. Jihad Kaouk - Medical Care/Medical Malpractice 
- Cleveland Clinic - Laurent Dreyfuss 
- Cleveland Clinic - Unethical behavior/ Refuse treatment
- Cleveland Clinic - Dr. Page Morris MD
- Cleveland Clinic - circumcision 
- Cleveland Clinic - Rudest cashier 
- Cleveland Clinic - neurology dept. dr wilson
- Cleveland Clinic - doctors/staff
- Cleveland clinic florida - Administration