Classic RemovalsPoor service and rude mannerisms from a lady named Manju

D

28 April 2016
I am disgusted by the attitude and rude service of a lady named MANJU from Classic Removals Durban. All I asked was to a speak to a manager regarding a few queries I had about my latest statement. Instead, I had the phone put down on me twice, I was lied to about the presence of any management and was rudely spoken to. I have never dealt with a more rude person in my life. I have been a paying customer for months and the service I received was disgusting, especially from someone who is supposedly in the sales department. I trust that the management of this company will address this person accordingly.