Clarke shoes — Womans shoes & sandals
I have had 4 pairs of Clarks fall apart in the last year. They are the slip on kinds and the problems have ranged from lacing coming apart to heels caving in! If the heels aren't caving in, the rubber is falling apart, if it is not falling apart, they wear down to the sole base with less than 6 wearings! I work in a school so it is not like I am walking on pavement for miles each day. It doesn't matter if they are made in Brazil, China or anywhere else - they all fall apart...when I talked to the store where purchased (Boscov's) they told me to contact company directly & company won't take back because they were worn! Very disappointed with them as even buying shoes on sale, they are still expensive.
More Clarke shoes Complaints & Reviews
- Clark Shoes - Soles fall apart!
- Clarks Shoes - Soles disintergrate
- Clarks Shoes - Sole & heel disintegration
- Clark Shoes - Soles fall apart or crack open
- Clark Shoes - Top of shoe detaching from sole
- Clarks Shoes - Sole of shoes cracked after 2 months
- Clarks - Poor quality
- Clark Black Rhonda Shoes - shoes hurt top of my toes
- Clarks - Shoes and boots
- Clarkes Shoes - Bullying, rudeness and racism