Menu

reviews & complaints

Citymail.org Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
4 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Citymail.org at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Citymail.org has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Citymail.org. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Citymail.org complaints 4

Sort by:

Newest Citymail.org reviews & complaints

G
8:53 pm EDT

Citymail.org [protected]@citymail.org

Fraudulent scam sent from this email

D
3:43 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Citymail.org want to register an email address

A friend is using the a citymail.org emails address and requested me to register one, for the convenience of communication.
I tried to register an email address at citymail.org. The registration page indicated that no additional addresses will be registered at this time.

I need it for personal and private use

Please advise the process and costs.

Kind regards

Richard

J
9:27 am EST

Citymail.org The rep started to send me emails that they haven't received any payments from me

I registered account on the website www.Citymail.Org. Everything was ok until I started to get emails from them. The rep informed me that they haven’t received any payments from me. It was impossible. I transferred money every month. I made the copy of my bank account, where all payments were seen, but these jerks again asked to pay. I think that it is scam, so please be aware and share this info in order to warn other people.

Read full review of Citymail.org and 2 comments
2 comments
S
S
Shawn Beliveau
, US
Nov 19, 2018 5:46 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

How can I send emails to my friends on here? Every time I send them a email from my Gmail account or Yahoo account they tell me that it's coded and they can't read it. Can you please fix this issue so I may contact them please.

H
H
Harold Ortiz
, US
Oct 14, 2018 12:33 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have a gmail account I get messages from females that mainly have citymail.org e-mail accounts.I print up a message and send. The message I printed goes to my sent box but I really don't know if it was sent then I never get a response why.

Is Citymail.org legit?

Our verdict: Citymail.org's operations, reviewed by Complaints Board, reveal a mostly legit stature albeit not without reservations. This assessment encourages users to navigate Citymail.org's offerings with a discerning eye, especially scrutinizing the fine print and any user feedback closely.

Citymail.org earns 70% level of Trustworthiness

Good Credibility Notice: Citymail.org rated around 70% by Complaints Board. Generally safe, but exercise caution in information sharing.

Citymail.org has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Citymail.org you are considering visiting, which is associated with Citymail.org, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Citymail.org's website has revealed that it is not properly optimized for search engines. This could be a red flag indicating that the company is attempting to hide its activities from the public.
  • Multiple low-rated websites are found on the same server. There could be such as technical issues or poor website optimization. To determine if the websites are part of a scam, it's important to review them and look for signs of fraudulent activity.
  • Citymail.org has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The citymail.org may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Citymail.org protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
O
4:57 am EST

Citymail.org These jerks started to steal money from me

I registered account on the website www.Citymail.Org. This website is real scam. So please, be careful. These ### started to charge me for something. I really have no idea for what, ‘coz they didn’t provide any services and the registration was for free. The company also hasn’t provided any contact info, so no idea how to reach them. I wonder if there are people, who face the same problems. What measures do you take in order to stop it?

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Citymail.org contacts