City Of Tshwane — account over charging
Once again an issue with my account.
My electicity estimate is dubble my actual usage …… last month actual was 1189 now the new estimate is 2284KWH almost dubble the actual usage.
What what the F_ is happening in this account department.
No feedback on issue below.
PLEASE help or wake up.
From: Emile Collins
Sent: 24 July 2010 07:35 AM
To: '[protected]@tshwane.gov. za'
Cc: '[protected]@afriforum.co.za'; '[protected]@rekord.co.za'
Subject: Account [protected] - Electricity cut 20/7/2010
Please refund me the R500 I have paid for the electricity cut on 20 July 2010 on the following basis:
• I have loaded a default payment amount of R2700 per month for my account. I have received my account too late to rectify my payment.
• I wanted to pay the shortfall of R748 for June when I got my July account a see that I was overcharge R877 that was deducted (this was due to the fact that my electricity was estimated for 5 months).
I found it totally unacceptable that my electricity was cut due to estimates of 5 months and an overcharge that was just deducted from the next month.
Your cooperation in this regard is highly appreciated.
More City Of Tshwane Complaints & Reviews
- City Of Tshwane - miscellaneous charges on account bill
- City Of Tshwane - refund from municipality
- City Of Tshwane - electricity account
- City Of Tshwane - electricity bill
- City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality - miscellaneous charges
- City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality - Service delivery
- City Of Tshwane - accounts not being issued and then final demand and service levies are being issued
- City Of Tshwane - power outage
- City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality - Outstanding rates account no 005005681616 dc & l jacobs
- City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality - diverse charge for removal of installation perm dt 9624923 of r22 723.94