Citroenrepairs to my new ds5 not completed since march 2019 to date.

H Dec 15, 2019

I took my new DS5 for service during march 2019, and after that I experienced that it stopped upruptly while driving, I took it back and requested them to check the fault, I was told it was the diesel pipes which where replaced but it did not help, I took it back they checked it and said maybe it was the injectors, also did not help, I was told injector housing leaked, it was repaired but meanwhile a pierce of metal was negligently left inside engine chambers, engine failed to turn, so it ceased, workshop manager told me they take responsibility and they will get a new engine, but they bought a secondhand one, the problem persisted, I complained to Citroen Customer Care I was told to take the matter with the ombudsman( am submitting my complain with them now). I requested them to help me with a courtesy car, they gave a scrap car which is now standing in my yard and they promised to come and fix it but they never did, I am now stuck without transport and am unable to do my work as a business man, please help me to get my car back( fixed and running with a guaranteed engine)