CitifinancialPossible scam

P

I was contacted by Mr. Rick Martin via email stating I had been approved for a cash loan of up to 4000. I contacted M. Martin and requested 2000. The only requirement being that I pay the first months installment in advance, Since that time Mr. Martin has continually required me to pay additional monies in order to secure the loan. His accounting Manager Mr. Eric Wilson has also required me to pay additional monies to receive the funds. I encourage CitiFinancial to investigate these individuals for possible scams under their company name
The number I was given to contact them is [protected]

• Ta
    Tammy1968 Feb 05, 2016

Weve had our first with First Family, They sold out to CitiFinancial in 2001. Our was for 38, 000.00, After CitiFinancial has taken over here we are in 2016 and they say we still owe 28, 000.00. Say that our is simple intrest and has a daily combine interst rate, with Frist Family it was flat fix rate, now they say that the payments has been paid every 30 days, so on the 31 st day everything goes to interst and nothing to the amount plus has extra interst added to it. What can we do about this.

• Lu
    Lucy Boga Feb 16, 2011

I had my mobile home refinance more than 10 years ago and my 2nd loan was with citifinancial for 6000.00 and i have paid 99.83 for the entire time and still owe 2500.00 with some type of interest rate that add when and how i don't know.What can i do?

• Lu
    luis perez Aug 16, 2010

on 3/30/07 i settled with fpr the amount off $ 1053.00 for creditor citifinancial inc. acct. no# [protected] over the phone with patricia and is still on my credit report. can any person explain why .

• Al
    alpharmt Feb 22, 2010

Purchased items under a promotion of free financing (with an administration fee). About 6 months into the 2 year free financing Citifinancial started to collect a $20 per year fee for using their financing.

Citifinancial [protected]

Ann Jun 08, 2009

WE finiance the loan over and they took the money out of our account and they won't give it back . We paid our load every month on time and still have troble with them . Iam begining not to care for them.