Cinnabonnot professional behaviour

A

on the date of February 22 2016 I attended cinnabon, when I had first approached the front counter, your employee was unfriendly nor was she polite, I then placed my order and proceeded to wait after ten minutes the employee had informed me that it would be another 15 min wait, I do not appreciate your employee then stating that I was "over weight" and did not need this product, it was a treat for my daughter. I was absolutely appalled with this interaction, I feel that their should be more training for your employees in regards to customer service along with some edict. I would greatly appreciate a refund along with some coupons for my time and disappointment in this matter. thank you for your time and I apologize that this is not a more positive note .