CIMB Bank — reactivation of cimb clicks account.
Report number 1-[protected]
CIMB card [protected].
Account number [protected]
I would like to file a complaint and bring your attention to express my absolute disgust and displeasure in dealing with your staff member a Suzila Misman.
I have been overseas and have been trying profusely in re-activating my dormant account. It continues to be so as I still await any resolutions.
Suzila have been very unhelpful, bordering incompetent in helping me with this matter.
My initial request for re-activation of account was made in June 12th and has been ongoing with little or lengthly delay with no apologies or even such as an update.
I have provided Suzila with everything she has asks for in documents- 3 times over and each time after a lengthly wait, sometimes resulting in weeks are all being rejected.
There is no professional courtesy delivered here and I am completely appalled with CIMB.
I am running a business here and requires my account. As a result of Suzila's pathetic and utter disregard in this matter my business awaits and have been resulting at a loss.
I urge CIMB to put this matter to someone else that can do the job.
I have been extremely patient and it is now at an end. Further to this I will NOT stop at damning your institute and bring this subject to the publics attention if am I am once again being ignored. It is beyond a joke what one needs to do here just to re-activate my account.
More CIMB Bank Complaints & Reviews
- CIMB Bank - very rude customer service
- CIMB AutoFinance - Wisma Nusantara - tidak puas hati layanan kakitangan cimb autofinance - wisma nusantara
- CIMB-Collection Management Centre - rude n arrogant stff
- CIMB Debit Card - cimb debit card
- CIMB Bank - unauthorised transaction - debit card (atm card)
- CIMB Bank - cimbclick and hotline
- CIMB Bank - staff name intan and femi from sales dept
- CIMB Bank - poor customer service
- CIMB Bank - credit card settlement
- CIMB Bank Jerantut Branch - rude services