The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved CIC Triple Advantage — Sneaky membership
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We accidentally signed up for this thing! I was trying to check our credit score before purchasing a newer car. I never had any intention of signing up for this and thought that I had clicked out of all the "accept" window. To make a long story short, we called and were told we could cancel, they would only reimburse us for one month and got told too bad. I did some more research the next day, called my bank, who cancelled my debit card and began the dispute process, filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission (1-877-ftc-help) and got a complaint number. I found some different phone numbers for CIC and started calling ! Call [protected]. These people in this call center are not the same ones as the web site phone number and are way nicer, more polite and will work with you. They reversed four months of charges and it only took about twenty minutes! Other phone numbers are:[protected];[protected];[protected];[protected]. I think that having the documentation from the bank about disputing the charges and the FTC Complaint number motivated them also! Good Luck!
More CIC Triple Advantage Complaints & Reviews
- Free Credit Report 360 - Fraud
- CIC Triple Advantage - How to cancel the charges!
- Free Credit Report - Unauthorized credit card charge
- CIC Triple Advantage - Unauthorized billing!
- Free Credit Report - They took 29. 95 out of my account
- FreecreditReport.com - freecreditreport.com
- FreecreditReport.com - screwed by freecreditreport.com AKA CIC TripleAdvantage
- Free Credit Report - Scam charges!
- CIC Triple Advantage - Charges for services not oredered
- www.freecreditreport.com - Unathorized Credit card charge