Chrpay.com / Ducforceideunauthorised transaction

I received a warning on my computer thet my computer is unsafe uttacked by Trojan virus, will be damaged . the screenbecame black and big red letters of warning glared on the screen. i panicked and made a transaction of 39 US$ in purchasing antivirus using my credit card . on 23rd june. in my monthly statement the trancaction showed a debit of 129.85 US$ for Chrpay.com/ducforceide+[protected] GB.
I want the money to be refunded.
Abha Pandey

JohnnyDaly Oct 13, 2009

I use the protection system purchased from Witabtt company and satisfied with it completely, though in a few days after purchasing it the program indicated some files on my pc that couldn't be repaired...I contacted their support center over the phone and described my situation and they provided me with easy instructions on reinstallation the program at my email. After I did that I scanned the system and all the files were repaired, so there is no complain now from my side, though at first I got frustrated a bit.