The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Chrpay.com / Ducforceide — unauthorised transaction
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I received a warning on my computer thet my computer is unsafe uttacked by Trojan virus, will be damaged . the screenbecame black and big red letters of warning glared on the screen. i panicked and made a transaction of 39 US$ in purchasing antivirus using my credit card . on 23rd june. in my monthly statement the trancaction showed a debit of 129.85 US$ for Chrpay.com/ducforceide+[protected] GB.
I want the money to be refunded.
More Chrpay.com / Ducforceide Complaints & Reviews
- Chrpay.com / Ducforceide - Unauthorised Transactions
- Chrpay.com / Ducforceide - CREDIT CARD FRAUD
- Chrpay.com / Eurosoft - illegal transaction
- Chrpay.com - Triple billing / no service
- Chrpay.com / Eurosoft - Fraud transaction - Credit card charged
- Chrpay.com / Eurosoft - SCAM
- Chrpay.com / Ducforceide - they charged me for nothink
- Chrpay.com - Unauthorised Transaction
- Chrpay.com / Pnra 12024369063 - an anti virus company claiming to be afflilated with microsoft and scaring me into believeing that my computer was in danger.