Christmas Tree ShopsBlizzard king, 13-amp 20” electric snow blower, sku# [protected]

Christmas Tree Shops sells the Blizzard King, 13-amp 20” electric snow blower, sku# [protected].
I contacted the Customer service department to get a replacement as the snow chute had broken off But they were of no help and couldn't advise as to where to get a replacement part (Specific part name needed : Ring Gear Chute). This was in Feb of 2015 I contacted them and they are still selling this product so they could contact the manufacturer for replacement parts. See their response to me below. I still need the Ring Gear.
From: "Christmas Tree Shops"
Sent: Mon, Mar 02, 2015 12:17 PM
Thank you for contacting Christmas Tree Shops. We appreciate your patience while awaiting our response in regards to your parts request. If you have yet to receive the part and it has been 7-10 business days, we have to assume the part is unavailable. If you do not receive a reply regarding this issue by 3/5/2015, then the part is not available. Unfortunately, due to the item availability, some parts requested for certain items may not be available. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. For further assistance, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Blizzard king, 13-amp 20” electric snow blower, sku# [protected]

Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions


    Unhappy consumers gather online at and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.