Choice Hotels Internationalhotel reservation

K Sep 12, 2018

Choice Hotels has a lowest rate guarantee in which they promise to match and give a $50 debit card. I sent in my firm and after over 24 hours Corey C. told me "they couldn't find it" So I sent them print screens of their rate and the other sites rate(agoda) made contemporaneously. The still have not responded after 3 full days to that or ant of my folliw up emails. I have left voice messages no one ever answers the number for that service. The general number is answered but they try to transfer me to the same number that no one answers. I have talked to over 15 people but not even the supervisors can help and they readily admit that they can't match the price I got. They absolutely refuse to honor their promise even when told a complaint is being filed.

• Updated by Kachnik · Sep 12, 2018

I filled out a form for the lowest rate guarantee because I found a lower price. Over 24 hours later I received a reply from Corey C. that he "couldn't find it" I immediately sent a contemporaneous print screen of both the lower price on Agoda and their higher price. Many follow up emails voice mail messages unanswered phone calls over the next three days has resulted in no response what so ever. The number Corey C. gave is never answered. I have been on hold for several hours at the general number and even the supervisors ADMIT they cannot match the lower price but they all absolutely refuse to honor their promise to even match the price. let alone give the $50 gift card that is promised for finding a lower price.